Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Things that are pissing me off today


  • Fucking trains that block traffic for a damn HOUR piss me off. Move that shit, people! I've worked in manufacturing and if you are a responsible company you make sure that when you switch you do NOT inconvenience everyone around you while you do your work.
  • Seton Pharmacy. If you have changed your procedures how about sharing that with your customers? Don't be a bitch with me because you have changed your hours/numbers/location. Fuckers. I hate having to use the employee pharmacy at hubby's job. HATE.
  • MawMaw and PawPaw need to stay the hell at home until school and work traffic is over. Stay home and take your geritol and drink your coffee with the soggy biscuit in it and stay out of my way.
  • Not having my happy pills for a week because I can't get through to the damn fucked up employee pharmacy. Can you tell I haven't had that "edge" taken off? Hmmm...
  • The weather sucks major ass today. I have a playgroup at my house tomorrow. Guess we'll stay inside or agree to let the kids run around with wet, muddy feet and asses. Fuckity, fuck, fuck.
  • Can't find my keys. Used the spare set, planning to use the key we keep in the garage to get in the house. That key? MIA. Hubby? Blamed it on the kid!!! Like he can reach six foot up in the air to find the thing. Fucker. Accept responsibility for losing the key and move on before you get de-balled.
  • I have a headache. It hurts. Waaaaa. I also have a hair appointment in thirty minutes and no baby sitter. Chances of the girl sleeping through it? Slim, since she is sleeping now.
Guess I better quit bitching and head out to get this frizzy mop of hair cut. Of course I'll probably get blocked by a damn train on the way.....




4 comments:

Heather said...

What a shitty day! Here's hoping it improves rapidly.

nikki said...

I put Sophia in her stroller at my last hair appointment and surprisingly it wasn't too terrible.

Yankee Belle said...

Glad to have your happy a-s-s back.

Yankee Belle said...

Glad to have your happy a-s-s back.