Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Blah, Blah, Blah


Do you ever just feel blah? Nothing is really wrong, you just feel blah.

I feel blah.

School is ok. My classes are ok. There is work to be done, of course, but it isn't terribly hard.

Hubby has been on good behavior, as has Punkin. Well, good as you get from a four year old!!

The pregnancy is going spectacularly well, even better than the first one. Couldn't ask for better.

Still.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I miss my happy pills. They helped take away the blahs. I feel inappropriately happy, then inappropriately sad. Neither to extreme, but neither really appropriate. Or maybe it is appropriate. Who knows. Maybe the happy pills just made everything artificially wonderful and this is just reality.

Or it could be that after watching Jurassic Park 1, 2, & 3 approximately 4,497,464 times over the past two weeks that I'm just suppressing the feeling that I will soon be eaten by a velociraptor.

7 comments:

justmylife said...

I often feel the blahs. It was worse when I was pregnant. Just enjoy it, once the babe gets here, well you will have no time for the blahs! heh!!

Junebug said...

Yes, it's a human condition that all feel occasionally.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

It's normal. Sometimes you just feel blah.

Molly said...

Take care Blue Momma. The velociraptor will probably not eat you, but sometimes the Undertoad (The World According to Garp reference)tries to get us. I hope that this day brings you happy thoughts.

Kim said...

you need a margarita. :)

jaydoug said he will buy us the machine so that we can sleep beside it downstairs. you know that is our kind of a drink. see you tomorrow!

the planet of janet said...

been there, lived that.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I hear ya. Loud and clear and in stereo.