Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

You Know You Want One....


Ok girls - and guys, if you're out there - y'all know I've been working on a cookbook for TBDMGE. Thanks to a late rally by the girls in the group and to several of you we got all of the recipes we needed - plus some! It's gonna be a great book.

Now to the good part. You want one, right??? It's going to be really nice. 450 recipes. Hard cover, spiral bound. Cooking tips, conversions, etc. Lots of tried and true recipes which are cooked in the homes of the moms league members and some of your favorite blogger's kitchens, too. It will make an excellent addition to your collection or to your mom's, your friends, etc.

Right now - today and tomorrow! - we are selling them for the bargain basement price of $13. We priced the advance sales low as we didn't expect to produce as large a book as we are ending up with. Hence, the deal. After the books arrive they will be going for $20.

So come on. Help us out. Help some great charities. Help me! The books will be here in late August or mid September. I'll put it in a nice padded envelope and mail it to you with the appreciation of myself and the MLOB (Moms League of Birmingham, aka The Best Damn Moms Group Evah!).

We can take PayPal payments at MLOBCookbook at gmail dot com. Shipping is $3.50 to anywhere in the US, plus $1 for each additional book. This pretty much just covers shipping and the envelope and is not a money maker for us. No handling charge! So your US total would be $16.50 for one book.

Think about it. You'd be contributing to some great charities, helping me and my group out, and getting a kick ass cookbook for yourself and your family. Seems like a win/win situation to me!

If you have any questions, you can email me directly at bluemomma2u at gmail dot com.

Now start typing. PayPal dot com........

13 comments:

Kaytabug said...

Already placed my order!
Looking forward to Sept.!

FRIGGA said...

Sorry, but nope! It's way to hard to cook for one and no cookbook is worth while when I'm the only one eating it :0

NoFive-Oh said...

Did you include my recipes? I updated the Coke BBQ sauce... Do I get $$ or credit??

OK... I'll take some other freebie instead. I think Poodlehead has told you what it requires to get me to clean garages and make muffins, though ;) lol...

Poodlehead said...

UUUhhhhhh, is that previous comment from my hubby trying to solicit you for a BJ? Wow.

CPA Mom said...

okay, I just read this. Do I still send $16.50 or is it higher now? I want the book dammit!

buddha_girl said...

I'm with CPA. I've been out of the damn loop here!

Through paypal or a check to you? And how much now?

AND I cannot believe that I didn't make it in time to send in some damn recipes. *groaning* I cook, dammit!

Jennifer said...

I still have to pay you for my ad. But I will buy a book!! I love community cookbooks. I like to read them while I heat up our frozen chicken nuggets for dinner!

Audubon Ron said...

No book for me but good luck with that.

Marmarbug said...

That depends...did my recipe make it? If not I may be bitter....

CPA Mom said...

I sent you the moola, now send me the cookbook.

smooches!

musicmama said...

Thanks for all your hard work! I am looking forward to seeing them.

Sue said...

Would like to order t the 16.50 price. let me know if it still available.

Sue

Blue Momma said...

Sue - email me -

bluemomma2u at gmail dot com.