Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Texas Here We Come!!!


Tomorrow morning Punkin and I head out for Texas.

The land of the asshole king W, the Cowboys, and cowboy boots.

Oh, yeah. And home of AFF.

Actually we will be mooching off of bunking with AFF, SD, and Puppy for the rest of the week. AFF has put Puppy to work in preparation for our arrival, so hopefully he isn't too pissed at us by the time we arrive. After all, having to put up with her weird internet friends AND a honey-do list? That's asking for a bit much.

But we are excited and ready to hit the road. The luggage is mostly packed, my shit is hardly mostly together, and the time is approaching. I really need to go get in the bed - if the damn dryer would finally cut off.

We are leaving here around 6am and I'd post from the road if I had any of that fancy, schmancy road posting shit, or whatever you call it. But yall will just have to wait until I get there, camera in hand, to get an update.

Oh, yes. Catwoman, too. I may have to crop her head off, but I plan on getting some good belly shots. Oh, yes. And Bren? Where are you Bren? Zoo? Friday?

There goes the dryer buzzer now.....bye.

13 comments:

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Hey now. You do realize you are heading to the home of someone who worked on the 92 RNC, right? (That would be Puppy, BTW) Let's remember although you are blue, we are red. Smooches. I cannot wait til you get here, love.

Stephanie said...

You will have so much fun with AFF. Wish I could trade places with you for the week!

Also, tread carefully, we Texans tend to be crazy about W haters ;)

Have fun!!

K-Mom said...

Have a safe trip! And be sure to go to all of the "touristy" places like South Fork Ranch and Reunion Tower. It's not the same, if you don't!

Marmarbug said...

Have a fantabulous time!!!

the planet of janet said...

have fun. meanwhile, i'll try not to be TOO jealous....

Tranny Head said...

I can't believe you biotches didn't invite me!

justmylife said...

Have a safe and fun trip. We will be waiting for updates and pictures!

Rachel said...

Have a safe trip and pass on a big ole hello to AFF and Catwoman!!

Hear Their Everywear said...

Drive safe! Be kind to my stuff (DVD and TomTom) otherwise you will be getting my bill! LOL

Oh, and Bridge wants to tell her "friend" she says hi!

Poodlehead said...

Texas? Did I know about this trip? Must've told me when I was drunk. I guess that means you won't be at the gym tomorrow.........

Alison said...

Have a wonderful time!!

BritGal' Sarah said...

Yeh I live 40 miles from Texas and I have defo noticed that some things are alot bigger o'er there!

Have oodles of fun ;-)

Bren said...

Here I am! Here I am! I'm having bigtime computer troubles so you'll have to phone me. See ya Friday! Wouldn't miss it!