- Can someone explain to me how our new air conditioner/heating system will cost more than my first car did? WAAAAAY more. And STFU. It wasn't that many years ago that I was 16. My car didn't have one of those cranks on the front of it.
- What the hell is up with Tila Tequila? She just looks trashy. I don't think I'd do her if I was a guy. She sure as hell wouldn't make me want to switch teams.
- Angelina Jolie. Now she would make me switch teams. Well, at least until Random Mommy started calling her 'gina lips girl.
- Am I ever going to get pregnant? Because I'm getting really tired of trying. For the first time, I actually didn't even realize it was day 28 last month. I started cramping and I'm like shit, it's that time. Usually I'm hanging out, pregnancy test in hand, waiting for day 28.
- How can my big ass look better in my bathing suit than some of the thin people I saw at the swim park the other day? Note to self: not being fat doesn't necessarily mean you are in shape.
- Why is Punkin obsessed with all things butt? Do all preschoolers do that? His thing here lately is to come up, bend over and stick his ass out at you. Often commenting on showing you his hiney so white and shiny. Also, please don't be offended if he tells you your hiney stinks. He says it with love.
- Why would some smart ass want to post smart ass posts on my blog? Huh? Why? I'm not feeling the love. Good thing I'm inhuman (according to Poodlehead), or I'd be hurt. ~sniff~ You'd think she didn't like her Tom-Tom........
- Hubby was upset by the cost of the AC I picked out. Until he learned a fancy schmancy air purifier thingie was part of the package. Then he was ok with it. What the hell? Punkin will have to drive that thing to school when he turns 16.
- If I were hubby would I rather have an IPod or satellite radio for father's day? Of course he'd probably settle for a BJ, which would be much cheaper. And I could buy myself that camera I've been wanting.
- Why do I desperately want a pint of Chubby Hubby right now? Wonder if mine would go get me some? Of course for him to get me some I'd probably have to give him some. Hmmmm...... gotta go!
- Gratuitous cuteness
Posted by Blue Momma / 6:59 PM /
at 6:59 PM | Labels: Random Crap