Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

I Knew This Day Would Come!!


I'm a decent scrabble player. I like to think I'm pretty good. I played on Facebook quite a bit, but haven't played too much lately. Then, while at AFF's place, she got me hooked again. Not only on Scrabulous, but on Bubble Words, Scramble, and Pathwords.

And you know what?

I SUCK at them all. As I pointed out to AFF, I guess it is good for my humility. The losing that is. Deflates my big winning at scrabulous head.

But today?

TWO WINS at Scramble!!!!!

Against to of my main nemesis!!!!!

Two down, two to go!! Chicks, your time is coming, too!

Four sentences in a row ending in exclamation points!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!!! And queen of the nerds!!!!

You go girl!!!!

!!!!!!!!!

PS. I like the short word games, especially Bubble Words, much better than Scrabulous. Fits with my attention span.

11 comments:

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

YOU ARE SAYING YOU LIKE THE NEW ONES BETTER BECAUSE I BEAT YOU AT SCRABBLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT A YEAR!

Marmarbug said...

LOL! Y'all are crazy.

Catwoman said...

No one invited me to play bubble words... I don't know whether I should be miffed, hurt, or take it as the fact that I'm not considered a worthy opponent.

Hmmmf!

The Laundress said...

Very addicting.

I suck at them all too.

Don't feel bad.

the planet of janet said...

ha. so far, i do NOT believe i have fallen to your prowess at scramble.

ha ha!!

That Chick Over There said...

I'm kind of eh about Scrabble, but any game involving Pop Culture rocks my universe.

Natalie said...

I have no idea what you just said. That's how tuned into facebook I am!

PS. Saw these posts last night, but I couldn't get your site to load. I'm not sure if you've had anyone else say that, just an fyi.

Little Red's Momma said...

My God woman ! Where do you find the time?!

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

Why are we not friends on Facebook so I can kick your little hiney at Scrab? Or any of the other games? DO YOU NOT LOVE ME? *sobs*

Poodlehead said...

Now I want to play you - and stomp your ass.

sogratefultobemormon.wordpress.com said...

hi blue momma -- congrats!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah for you!!! this is cool.

enjoy yourself, kathleen