Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Happy Father's Day - To Me


Tonight I went shopping for a Father's Day gift for the hubby. He's been a pretty good hubby here lately and is always a great daddy so I wanted to get him something nice. Recently he's shown a fondness for my satellite radio, so I decided to get him his own so he'd leave mine the hell alone. I also picked up a season of South Park and a video game which of course he already plans to return.

I was feeling really good about treating hubby right when I walked past the cameras. Yes, I have that big ass SLR camera which is wonderful, but damn it's big. I've really been wanting something small I could easily carry around in my purse to get those great shots for my blog candid shots I'm always missing out on. Hubby even told me to buy it the other day, after reading reviews in Consumer Reports. Of course I said no, we could spend that money on other things.

Tonight however, I decided that since I have way more credit than sense I really do NEED it, I might as well go for it. So, I introduce you to the newest member of the Blue family -
How cool is it? The damn thing didn't come with a case for my purse so I'll still have to purchase that, but I'm excited for all the new cool pics I'll be able to take. So you drunk chicks at the next MNO? It's all gonna be preserved for future viewing. Or blackmail, depending on what actually goes on.......


8 comments:

anglophilefootballfanatic.com said...

Did you notice it says his name is Carl?!! How funny is that??

Bren said...

Oh, nice one! I've drooled over that one at Best Buy.

the planet of janet said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Good for you! You've been doing a kickass job, too. I totally think you deserve it.

That Chick Over There said...

Nice!

Rachel said...

I am so J!!! I desperately want a new camera. Mine is 2 and 1/2 years old! It's ancient!

VDog said...

I LURVE my CyberShot. Congrats!

NoFive-Oh said...

Schweet camera... I have the Sony HDV-SR-12 and it has a similar feature... I am a complete gadget freak.. I can even mobile blog now with my Nokia N810 and an Apple Wireless Keyboard... too cool: http://badgerpoke.blogspot.com/2008/06/ok-gadget-freaks-unite-nokia-n810.html