lost sound mind, but no clue whatsoever inspiration whatsoever, I leave you, my long suffering readers with my to do list for today.
- Wash the three foot tall pile of clothes in front of my washer. You think three foot isn't bad? It's three foot high and about five foot long. Yeah, it's bad.
- Make and ice two cakes for Punkin's MDO tomorrow. Can't make the frog as there is no lemon lime icing coloring on the face of the earth and I'm not smart enough to improvise.
- Make the umpteen colors of icing for those cakes. Why the hell do I keep volunteering for his kind of thing?
- FINALLY strip the remaining wallpaper from my bathroom walls and get ready to paint them. FINALLY.
- Pick up all the crap that is thrown around my house and put it in it's place.
- Put photos in the large photo frame that is supposed to be hanging in my bedroom. This was all done and hubby broke the frame. Of course he bought me a new one, but the mat is different so all needs to be changed. Uh, this was about two years ago. I've been moving it from place to place in my bedroom since then. This thing is like three foot by four foot. It is big and in my fucking way CONSTANTLY.
- Paint the molding for Punkins room again since I've decided it should be high gloss instead of semi gloss. Plan for actually installing it.
- Clean the disaster that will be my kitchen after making two cakes and four batches of icing.
Go to mother's night out movie night at K-Mom'sUgh, no can't do that must do the rest of my list. Go to gym with Poodlehead and SeisAgain, did you check out this list? Not gonna happen.
- Neglect my poor Punkin while I do all of this crap on my list. Poor kid. I'd feel worse if he didn't have six million movies to watch and sixteen billion toys to play with. Plus, I'm trying to get all of this stuff done before taking him to the beach(!!!!!), to Barney's Zoo (more to come on this one), and who the hell knows where else.
- Take pictures of all I've accomplished.