Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Six Random Things About Me (that you could care less about)


It's meme time again. We are leaving for vacation tomorrow and I have noting else to give. I'm tired. Isn't vacation supposed to be relaxing? This packing/cleaning/getting ready stuff sure isn't any fun.

Anyway, here are the rules.

Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Uh, let's see. Six things. Random. Hmmmmmm....

1. When I was a kid I used to catch bees in coke bottles and leave them there until they died. Then I'd put them in match boxes and bury them. Of course they had Popsicle tombstones. Only the best for the dearly departed.

2. I had my first kiss when I was in seventh grade. I can still smell his mouthwash/toothpaste/gum/whatever it was. The guy? Probably in prison somewhere now.

3. When I was in high school people considered me wild. Now I realize that everything is relative and that I wasn't nearly the bad girl that I thought I was.

4. I don't really think that skunks smell that bad. To me the smell is a bit sweet, though not something I want to smell all of the time.

5. I worked at a ladder factory while going to college. I cut/smashed off the end of my left hand pinky finger there. It was worth like $410. I'm considered like 0.5% disabled. Huh.

6. I always wanted to get a boob job until I got pregnant and lugged around ginormous boobs for a while. Now I think I can be happy with what I have.

So those were pretty random and pretty boring. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration while on vacay.

Of course it is supposed to rain every day we are gone.

If this meme had been seven random things my seventh would be that I have really shitty luck.

Oh, I forgot. The tags. If you wanna do this consider yourself tagged. It's too late and I'm too tired to follow the rules this time!

16 comments:

the planet of janet said...

well. those ARE pretty random!

have fun on vacation!

justmylife said...

Have fun on vacation! COme back with plenty of pictures and stories to blog about!

nikki said...

Pre-baby I had these cute perky boobs. Post-baby the suckers still haven't disappeared 4 years later. What I would give for the small ta-ta's again.

Dude, the bee thing is just weird.

Rachel said...

Those are definitely random! So, you killed bees for fun as a child. They say that serial killers are mean to animals as kids.

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

Can you kill the flies at my house? And, when you are here, we're totally figuring out where my site is going. Also, WHERE THE BEJEEBERS ARE YOU?? I feel so deprived. Like you are wearing garlic to repel me.

Beckie said...

The bee think is a little weird. I think I was tagged to do this meme as if the Internet needed to know more about me.

Tranny Head said...

Dude! You killed them so you could give them a funeral? That's SO depraved.

I like it!

Marmarbug said...

Bee killer.

It's cool I am not a bee fan. And having a boob job myself I can admit that I am used to the weight. My boobs were scary after BFing the Bean hence the need for the boobs.

Catwoman said...

A ladder factory, huh? Never would have thunk it! And losing part of your pinkie finger, ouch!!!

There's so much still to learn about you, Blue Momma...

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

I knew it! We are meant to be friends. I also do not hate eau du skunk. I wouldn't say I want to take a bath in it, but I don't hate it either. I kind of sort of actually like it.

monkeysandmarbles said...

those are definitely random, but not boring at all! i love the one with the one about the bees...that's something i probably might have done when i was little! ;-)

i might do this meme in a few days....to help me get back into things!

hope you have a great vacation!

sogratefultobemormon.wordpress.com said...

hi blue momma -- fun list, but you especially made me giggle how you said the guy is probably in jail now.

i did this meme this past month, too.

safe trip. be a good girl, kathleen :)

buddha_girl said...

I lug these boobs around every day. Live vicariously if you ever feel the pang of wanting more boobage.

And you are NOT boring! Stop that shit!

BritGal' Sarah said...

I agree on the skunk smell, have a fun time

Stephanie said...

AFF told me how great your blog was. I have to agree. But the bee thing scares me a bit. Probably because that is my all time worst fear. I will run. I would probably even have to leave my child and run. That's how terrified I am.

Happy Monday!

CPA Mom said...

The only boob job I ever wanted was a reduction and I got it in 1999 so these babies are nice and perky and new still. HA!