Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Love is in the Air


Let's address the pink elephant in the room first. Or maybe more appropriately the orange elephant. I have a new layout. Just couldn't stand the blue anymore. Also I though it was about time I addressed the sunshine and rainbows coming out of my ass.

Now to my real post. I think I've mentioned before that Punkin has a girlfriend. But he's three. He tells me about her and that she says he is her boyfriend, but who the hell knows? He tells me all kinds of stuff that I KNOW isn't true. But Wednesday? I found out the truth.

So Wednesday morning I had to drop off the cakes I had made at the MDO. Since I was already late for school and was skipping the gym (thanks to wobbly arms after all of the cake decorating - or maybe it was from giving 8,000 hand jobs, but surely I'd remember that) I had time to kill and was lingering, talking to one of the teachers.

Up comes True Love (TL) , who has just now seen Punkin and she says "Punkin! Oh, Punkin!" and gives him a ginormous hug. They walk off holding hands and proceed to hug, dance around in circles, and generally cavort and act silly. All the while holding hands, of course.

I of course run out to my car and get my camera. I missed the best parts, but did get a few pic. I didn't have my good lens on so they aren't that great, but you'll get the point.

Doing a little danceOther boys who are obviously jealous of my boy's prowessGimme a hug, baby!
I promise you I'm not teacing him square dancing
Of course, girl or no girl he always has time to give Momma a big hug, too
My boy is a playa! Yesterday as I was leaving after picking him up I was talking to TL's best friend's mother. TL's BF tells her mother "That is the guy I've been telling you about."

They GUY! My Punkin is three! He isn't a guy! Puh-leeeease. And when did four year olds quit talking about boys and start talking about guys? I think this is going a bit too fast for me. A bit. I didn't think I'd really have to worry about this kind of thing for another ten years. Certainly I thought the preschool years would be chick drama free.

All I can say is that they sure grow up way too fast. On the positive side, I'm pretty sure I'll get that first grandkid before I'm too old to pick it up. And it'll be cute. Because look at my Punkin. And his taste in chicks? Primo.

10 comments:

Mommapeas said...

Wow...she's tall!

SwampAngel65 said...

Oh...I think you're in for a worl of trouble when he gets older!

LOVE your new header and color! Orange is the new blue!

Natalie said...

Awww, that's too cute. My little man is a chick magnet, too.

the planet of janet said...

my youngest son was the playa ... he was always kissing some girl in preschool and kindergarten.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I love the orange, very summer-y and bright!!!

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

I've been missing you again. Our timing has been yucky, no? I think I like the orange.

justmylife said...

I like the new orange place. And sunshine and rainbows coming out of your ass. LOL!! A chick magnet already, well what do you expect with him being so cute!

Rachel said...

I do not envy you! How old is TL, is she 4? So, Punkin likes them older women, huh?

Catwoman said...

Punkin and Little Man totally need to hit the clubs together. The girls would fall over.

Oh wait. Scratch that. Neither of them should go to a club and we should keep them far, far away from all women until they're 40. Once they turn 40, I'd like me some grandkids, how about you?

CPA Mom said...

my 5 year old tigger has a girl in his class who tries to kiss him and tell him she loves him!

my 3 year old Eeyore just adores a boy in her class - the boy who is about to get expelled for bullying - already wanting the bad boys!