Things that were discussed while on the elliptical and treadmill at the gym today
- Vaccinations and people who choose not to have their kids vaccinated. Seis was particularly fired up about this one so it was quite an interesting conversation. I didn't say much because after two weeks of barely going to the gym I could hardly breathe, much less talk.
- HPV vaccination. You know even if your sweetie pie is going to stay "pure" until she is betrothed, what about the ho bag she marries? I promise you, if they had a shot for boys Punkin would be getting it immediately. He's his daddy's boy, after all.
- How I really don't like genital warts and would be fine telling Punkin that if he really wanted to know why he needed the vaccination.
- Glimmering teal eyeshadow which is about an inch thick really looks odd while you are working out. Obviously some people come to the gym looking to do more than work out. Or maybe it is just a different type of workout they are looking for.
- That saliva is a spermicide and that supposedly doggy style is the way to go if you are hoping to conceive a boy. I have a boy, but got him the old fashioned, missionary way. Ruff, ruff.
- Not all hubbys constantly ask for blow jobs. I didn't realize this species of man existed and think that he should probably be immediately sent to a lab somewhere for further examination. Mine asks for blow jobs morning, noon, night, while he is sleeping, etc, etc.
- Whether or not the people on the track are
laughing atwatching the people working out in the pool below them. Seis thinks they are because her freaky ass does it. I think they are all looking at the chick with the teal eyeshadow and not noticing the old ladies in the pool.
- How this trip to the gym was providing tons of blog fodder. I think all of the above could be stand alone posts, but I'm too tired to do anything but bullet points today. It's been a hell of a week so far.