Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

ME101 - Who is Blue Momma?


I have a lot to blog about, but I just seem to not be getting to it. There is the sex post. The mom's night out post. The we actually had friends over post. The OMG, I'm totally obsessed with playing Rock Band post.

Since I seem to keep finding things to do other than blog, I figure if I find something I'm supposed to do concerning my blog that these other posts will miraculously transfer from my brain to my blog.

So I'm jumping on the ask-me-a-question bandwagon. Is there something you'd like to know about me? Something you want to ask? I promise to answer you with a total bullshit answer all of the honesty I possess. Be kind. And someone actually ask me something, ok?

My delicate psyche won't be able to handle a total lack of interest in myself. Leave your questions in the comments. And be gentle with me.

16 comments:

Junebug said...

Do they play music in spin class and is the instructor really that close to the front row people?

Emma in Canada said...

What's your middle name?

Is your first name short for something or is it your actual first name?

(I have a name thing, you know.)

When are you coming to Edmonton?

Dream vacation?

Will you stay in Alabama or is there a chance you might move elsewhere?

Sorry these are all a bit boring!

Poodlehead said...

I want to know why you skipped BodyPump this morning to 'supposedly' clean and this short little blog is all you came up with. ;)

Poodlehead said...

I want to know why you skipped BodyPump this morning to 'supposedly' clean and this short little blog is all you came up with. ;)

K-Mom said...

If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be and why? And would you share your dessert with them?

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

I know. I know. And, I've been looking thru pics from Mommy's Night. You are not totally hidden!

Sara said...

This is a weird one, but my favorite random question: If you had one bullet and guaranteed amnesty, who would you use it on?

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I totally want to hear the sex post.

Question: What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

beautyishere said...

Who is your celebrity crush?

What is your pet peeve?

What is your favorite animal?

....sorry they are all so cheesy.

Lil Mouse said...

have u said how u and your hubby met or fell in love, etc

Jennifer said...

Do you have the blue dot on your car because you think it looks cool or is it a deeper expression of your angst at living in this repressed and backward state???

SwampAngel65 said...

Do you pick your nose when no one's looking?

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

You asked for it. Remember that.

Who would you rather do the horizontal tango with:
Christina or Britney?
George Clooney or Brad Pitt?
George Bush or Bill Clinton?
Animal or Kermit the Frog?

Bren said...

What do you know about installing Photoshop? ;)

justmylife said...

What is the worst thing about living in Bama? The best? If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Jenni said...

What is your all time favorite book?