Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

From the Mouths of Babes


Mama, Mama. Look.

These are my balls. Look.

Yes, Punkin.

Look. I'm gonna pop them.....

Uh, you might not want to do that.

--------------------

Momma, you my bestest, squishiest friend!

--------------------

Come wipe!

OK. (walks into bathroom to wipe toddler heinie)

Why are you playing with yourself?

It's fun.

It's fun?

It's baby Elmo!

-----------------------

Did you have fun at Nanny's?

Yes, but I was so sad.

Why were you sad?

Because I didn't have any mommy.

------------------------

F is my best buddy.

I though C was your best friend?

C is my best friend, F is my best buddy.

------------------------

Look at my new dinosaur.

It's a flamingoraptorosaurus.

Ok.


13 comments:

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

That there is an overachiever. Most men don't name their other brain for years, and there he is already calling it Elmo. Awesome.

justmylife said...

Kids are so cute. Mine now sings songs with foul language in it. I must teach her to leave dad's mp3 player alone or teach her to bleep ugly words. Oh, for the days you are getting now, I miss those!

Marmarbug said...

LMAO! Found you at AFF through your guest post. You've got some super funny stuff here girl. My kid named his Lightning McQueen. Proud mom moment there.

nikki said...

I get the squishy comment all the time. I hope it's because of the boobs and not the tummy.

Hey, can Punkin draw us a picture of a flamingoraptorosaurus? I really want to see what it looks like.

Rachel said...

Baby Elmo. Well, that's gonna ruin the obsession that Alyssa has with Elmo.

Catwoman said...

Is a flamingoraptosaurus something we'd see on Project Runway maybe?

I heart me some Punkin' quotes!

Poodlehead said...

I think flamingoraptosaurus is a gay dinosaur. Just my thoughts.

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I second poodlehead's comment. Flamingoraptosaurus is a gay dinosaur. Pink with big ole tranny claws . . . . painted.

Blondie said...

This is so sweet, I work with kids and have to start writing down some of the amazing things they say. Our biggest discussion lately has been about penises and vaginas. Pretty enthralling stuff for 4 year olds!

Natalie said...

Oh my! What a little cutie you have there! Hahaha, I love squishiest friend part. As you know, I can totally relate to that!

buddha_girl said...

Holy cripes. GOOD TIMES with Punkin! Buddha's currently enraptured with his Pman and balls. He loves the fact that it's ALL HIS.

Bren said...

Elmo, huh? That kid of yours is hilarious!

Devilish Southern Belle said...

They do say some pretty wild things!