Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Blue Momma....Revealed, Part 2


I'm finally back to the questions I was asked last month. God, I am such a slacker. I know you all were just inconsolable that I took so long to answer these and I am really sorry.

Better late than never though, right? Here goes.

beautyishere wanted to know: Who is your celebrity crush? I must admit to having the hots for Brad Pitt since way back when he was in Thelma and Louise. That is just one hot dude. But since he's taken (damn), I guess my fall back is Moe Doodle. I. Heart. Moe. No comments please.

What is your pet peeve? I only have like ten million of them. I am very annoyed by people who put on airs or act fake. Be who you are and like who you are. I hate people who drive below the speed limit. Your old dude. Hurry up and get where you are going before you die.

What is your favorite animal? This one is easy. I LOVE CATS. More than Brad Pitt or Moe Doodle. I'm sure one day I'll be one of those old ladies in a house with 50 cats who you see on one of those animal rescue shows. Of course they'll come busting in to rescue mine to find them all clean and happy, with breath smelling like roses. If you don't like cats? You've just been around the wrong ones. You'd love mine.

Lil Mouse asked how my hubby and I met or fell in love, etc. Hubby and I met in a most romantical (yes, I know that isn't a word, but I really like it) way. We were selling shoes at JC Penney. It wasn't love at first site. He was too young, immature, got on my last damn nerve. But here we are today. He is still immature and still getting on my last damn nerve, but thanks to my happy pills it is still working.

Why did I get involved with someone who was young, immature and got on my last damn nerve? Can you guys say BOOTY CALL?

SwampAngel65 asked if I pick my nose when no one's looking. Doesn't everyone? Though sometimes Punkin does it for me. I love these really cerebral questions. Of course as the mother of a three year old to another mother of a three year old? I totally get why you think that way!

Burgh Baby's Mom gets the non monetary prize for most fun question. She wants to know:
Who would you rather do the horizontal tango with:

Christina or Britney? Christina seems a little snooty for my taste. Too high maintenance. And too skinny. Britney on the other hand is a nut job these days. She's also from the south so she wouldn't make fun of my accent. Plus I think she is really hot when she has showered and isn't wearing those damn cowboy boots. I figure you could get her drunk, make her go first and then she'd pass out before she expected you to pay up. Sorry, but there are some places this chick's mouth just aren't going.

George Clooney or Brad Pitt? Do I even need to answer this one. George is hot, but if I get to pick between the two I wouldn't even have to stop and think about it. Drop trou, Brad, and lets go!

George Bush or Bill Clinton? First of all, W makes me puke. I can't stand to even look at him on tv, much less naked. That face of his? Can you imagine his O face? My skin is crawling just thinking about it. Now Bill, on the other hand, seems like a dirty boy. I always liked dirty boys. He would be fun. Oh, yeah. I am a non smoker though, so none of that cigar shit.

Animal or Kermit the Frog? Kermit definitely. After wrestling around with dirty boy Bill, I think Kermit would be are refreshing change. I mean, come on. He'd do anything you told him to. And be grateful for it. Plus he isn't hairy. Animal is just way too fuzzy for me. Hell, you'd have to take a tooth pick or two or some dental floss into the boudoir with you.....

Bren wanted to know if I know about installing Photoshop? Why, yes, I do. I learned from my own screw up, which is why I only have CS2 instead of CS3. How about I just install it for you when I come to TX in June? As I've said before, I'm such a slacker. Forgive me?

justmylife wants to know what the worst thing about living in Bama is? The best? If you could live anywhere, where would it be? It's hard to come up with a worst thing. I'm not a big fan of living here and if my family would either move or piss me off bad enough to write them off for good I would so be out of here. What is bad about it? The heat. The humidity. The fact that it is about as red of a state as you can get. That a lot of the people here are so close minded and judgemental, in spite of wearing their religion on their sleeves.
What is the best thing about it? It is a relatively cheap place to live. Well, it is if you import your salary. Of course now that I don't have one I'm missing the 100K years that hubby had in Michigan. My family is here and I get free babysitting Punkin gets to see them. Oh, and only Alabama has TBDMGE!!!!!!

If I could live somewhere else it would be new England. We live in Massachusetts for a while and just loved it. Loved it. No complaints really, other than the cost of living and the 18 hour drive to Alabama when we wanted to visit. I proudly call myself an honorary yankee. Hopefully we'll be able to go back one day for good. I miss it.

Jenni wants to know what my all time favorite book is. I used to read a lot when I was younger. I'd read anything. Later in life I leaned more toward historical nonfiction. I still like to read it, but just don't seem to find or make the time for reading as much anymore. I'm one of those people who start reading a book and then can't put it down. It totally consumes my time for the few days until I finish it and it's hard to budget that kind of time these days. I guess my favorite that I can think of right now are the Harry Potter books. I had a marathon session over a week last year and read them all. Love me some Harry.

Ok. That's all of them. I didn't get any embarrassing ones and I'm kind of sad and glad at the same time. I figured Random Mommy and Catwoman would be good for a zinger or two, but they let me off this time.

Laundry is calling me. Catch yall later.....

13 comments:

Bren said...

Of course! Nothing to forgive! Are you really coming in June? Because now I need to find the damn disc.

Law Student Hot Mama said...

Wait, if you can't have Brad you just say "eh, screw it?" Whatever, I'd take him AND Ange. The more the merrier!

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

I shall cherish and love my non monetary prize for many years to come. But really, Brit Brit over Christina? I don't know about that.

Pendullum said...

Interesting list and a great wee glance into what makes you, you!

CPA Mom said...

I'm not getting the Moe Doodle but I admit I'm hot for Anthony Wiggle.

This made me laugh outloud so I'm probably going to hell: "Your old dude. Hurry up and get where you are going before you die."

What is TBDMGE?

Love me some Harry Potter too.

Dude, when are we getting that DNA test?

How did the playdate go?

justmylife said...

I was wondering what TBDMGE was. And George Clooney so beats Brad Pitt! Come on..... And W, I am right ther with you on my skin is crawling!

nikki said...

Okay......

1. Doesn't the Doodlebop's hands weird you out at all?

2. Animal....all the way. He could party way better than Kermit. Besides, if you take Kermit, then you'd have to deal with Miss Piggy. She's a whack job.

3. Since you've ditched George, I will go ahead and take him. Thankyouverymuch.

(great questions and answers.)

SwampAngel65 said...

Hey, back off! Moe Doodle is MINE!

hehehehe!!! I wonder how many people had to google him to find out who he is?

What's really freaky are (2) three year olds both named Aidan.

BritGal' Sarah said...

Totally with you on the cats and Brad, but who's Moe Doodle?!

Emma in Canada said...

I would so take George over Brad.

But I agree on the Britney over Christina. She seems a bit more natural.

Lil Mouse said...

ah a ha ha ha ha.

Morgan Leigh said...

Moe Doodle. Is. Hot.

For a funky colored guy, anyway.

:-)

Rachel said...

I am really enjoying your answer to the who would you do question!! Hilarious!

I would totally do Brad also.

I also totally agree about the humidity. When you leave Alabama, forget New England, just move to Memphis!