Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Another Post From the Sandbox


Hi. It's me again. Back at the sandbox.

Well, this time I'm in a chair beside the sandbox. I'm movin' up, you know.

And just to let you know? I now realize that if I sit out here at the back of the yard? There are TWO connections available for me to pirate. I feel so dirty, but I'm kind of liking it.

We've been at my mother's house for two days now and I've yet to have the urge to kill her. Of course she was at my sister's all day yesterday and last night and then worked today. My father? Now that is another story.

You know him, right? Look up asshole in the dictionary and you'll see his picture.

Punkin and I - ok, well, mostly me I guess - figured that since everything Punkin did was wrong that he might as well do what ever he wanted and have fun. If you're gonna do the time, might as well do the crime. That sort of thing.

Anyway. Asshole. King of.

You know that saying about things coming in threes? Well, I think it's true for me here lately. First my year old AC goes out. Then my not quite three year old clothes drier dies. After that my car cell phone charger goes haywire. That wouldn't be such a big deal if I also hadn't lost my electric charger. So if you tried to call my cell, I wasn't ignoring you. I'm just an unlucky dumbass.

Come on. What else do you expect?

I am the daughter of the asshole king, after all.

17 comments:

Sandy said...

We're sisters? No, wait, my dad is deceased. But I do feel your pain. Just make sure that Punkin never has to make the statements that you and I just did.

Have fun, Kitty.

Burgh Baby's Mom said...

Hmm . . . I'm pretty sure that isn't your dad under 'asshole' because it is clearly mine. Yup, that's him. You wireless thief you!

anglophilefootballfanatic said...

I have been wondering about you, toots. I am missing you oodles. And, I've emailed like 43 times. And, you have not answered. So, I had to take matters in my own hands.

Kim said...

sorry to hear that your luck is sucking hard at the moment. hopefully it will get better sooner than later.

Jennifer said...

Ooooh...sucks to be you!! I sort of tagged you with a meme! Sorry!!
Does this mean lunch is out tomorrow??? I'll have to replace you in the rotation!

justmylife said...

No that would be my dad pictured there! Sorry your luck sucks right now. You know what they say, "It can only get better." Of course, that is usaully the point where the bottom falls out.

Rachel said...

But at least you're funny!

Bren said...

Wow, your luck is pretty crappy lately. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket because surely it'll change soon, right?

I steal wireless every time I visit my mom. It is so grand!!

Kila said...

Wow, I need one of those wired sandboxes! ;)

Junebug said...

At least you have a laptop, can you imagine trying to carry your desktop pc around outside? You must start saying good things about yourself, ok? You are a great mom and wife and daughter, yes, you are. You're a great person. Things are going to get better.

jennifer said...

Well at least you have your Internet...and glad the laptop wasn't the third thing to go haywire.

Joy T. said...

Ok ok I HAVE to come out of lurk mode to say I just laughed and my gum came flying out of my mouth at "You know him, right? Look up asshole in the dictionary and you'll see his picture". Now I know it probably wasn't supposed to be funny and there is nothing worse in this world then having a parent who is like that. But oh lordy I not only feel your parent woes.....I now have gum stuck on my flannel penguin pajamas!

Junebug said...

How you doin'? :D

Kiara said...

chill babes...

I feel for you.. my mom hasnt been easy with me either ;p

the best part is we're both under one roof for the past 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catwoman said...

I'm so sorry... And to think that the only thing you have to look forward to is meeting AFF on Saturday... That's just even more depressing! ;)

Emma in Canada said...

Where are you? Am missing you!

Serina Hope said...

I hope that the asshole king gets what he deserves. Go punkin.