Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Yes, It IS All About Me!


If you've been around here at all you know I've been trying to lose a million few pounds. Yes, I know you are sick of hearing about it. I'm working out blah, blah, blah. My ass hurts blah, blah, blah. Gym, gym, gym blah, blah, blah.

Tough shit! This is my blog and I'll brag on myself talk about whatever I want!!! Really though this whole process is a bit all consuming for me lately. So when the lovely Natalie, aka Phat Phannie, mentioned starting a weight loss blog I was all for it. A place where I can blah, blah, blah all about myself and the size of my ass and it will be totally appropriate.

So we've got this little blog over here. It is very new with very few posts so far. Actually, we don't even have a name for it yet, therefore it's lovely interim name: We Don't Know What To Name This Blog. Yeah, we are waaaaay original. Any suggestions from you oh so smart, super witty peeps out there? I promise not to take all of the credit for you suggestions. {snickers}

Anyway, come over and check it out if you are into that kind of thing. Cheer us on, listen to us whine. Hang around for the sunshine and rainbows. 'Cause I'm all about sunshine and rainbows.

Hey - maybe it wasn't the spin class that made my ass so sore. Maybe it was the sunshine and rainbows shooting out of it!!!! Can't believe I didn't think of that already.....

5 comments:

The Laundress~JJ! said...

Cool..going now!

justmylife said...

Followed you over, I will be back. I am looking for inspiration. Got any? A name? How about...."It's All About Us! Our trip to skinny!"

Kim said...

good for you blue momma!! i actually love reading your outings from gym hell.

Rachel said...

I think you know what my suggestion would be.

CPA Mom said...

very cool - when will you start up? My weight loss blog really helps keep me accountable.