Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Surely They Picked The Wrong Person...


I've been given a bit of blog bling over the past couple of months. Of course, I've been terribly remiss in posting about it. But hey, I've hardly posted at all, so I'm hoping it isn't taken personally. This whole being a slacker blogger/finding balance and control in my life/being a lazy ass really has been detrimental to keeping up with blog business.

All that said, it still gives me a bit of a tingle to get one of these. I'm sure you are giving them to me because you've already tagged all of the good bloggers and can think of no one else you really love me. Hell, I love me, even if my blog has sucked major ass the past month or so. But I do appreciate the thoughts. As I've said a million times before, I still can't believe anyone wastes takes the time to read my blog. So thanks!

I'm sure I'm leaving someone out here and if so, nothing personal, I still love you. I just haven't kept up with things like I should.

Here goes...

I recieved this one
from Bren, Alison, and Crystal.

From JJ, who is always airing her dirty laundry, I got this one
Lisa awarded me this one, which is oh so appropriate
poop award

This one came from Junebug and AFF. I read so many great blogs (and I am reading, even if I'm not commenting!) that it's hard to pass these things along without feeling like I am leaving someone out. So if I read you or comment on your blog? These lovely bits of bling are yours if you'd like them! Because if I didn't think you rock I wouldn't be reading your blog. Oh, and I'll throw my own little award in the ring, too. Grab it if you like it. Or you could blow it up, print it, and use it for dart practice!!!! Either way, I'm honored you stopped by!!!!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on all the awards!!!! I just figured you were spending so much time at the gym gettin all hott, that you just don't have time to blog.

janet said...

congrats on the blingishness.

and can i really have one of those fishbowl things? i feel weird just TAKING it, since it implies that my blog is so awesome. heh.

shouldnt you just AWARD it to me after all the scrabble games you have clobbered me at? :-P

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Nice job with the awards! You totally deserve them, even if you have been a slack bastard about posting lately.

Jenni said...

Yeah for you. You deserve them all.

Serina Hope said...

You my lady, are the queen of bling.

Natalie said...

Congratulations on all of the awards!

devilish southern belle said...

That's a lot o' bling, girl! But you are worthy of every bit of it!

justmylife said...

Congrats on all the bling, you deserve each and every one!

sogratefultobemormon.wordpress.com said...

it's cause you're so awesome. congrats! and i still love my "rocks the bowl" award you gave me a long time ago. kathleen