Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Random Ramblings


  • Why is it that when I go to bed earlier, I wake up earlier? Doesn't that defeat the whole point of going to bed early?
  • Why can Punkin remember all of the lyrics to the Pinky and the Brain theme song, but yet he can't remember to put the yogurt container in the trash and his spoon in the sink instead of vice versa?
  • Why does Christmas take so damn long to get here?
  • How can a kid of mine be so worried about eating something hot?
  • We are going to breakfast with Santa at the zoo this morning. At 11pm. Shouldn't that be lunch? Or at the least brunch? And am I insane to go there the Saturday before Christmas?
  • Everyone is always saying they are ROFLMAO. Is that just a hideous tease? If you can laugh your ass off, someone please share the method with me. Because I definitely need to shed a bit of ass. (I'm assuming the same method that works for ass will also work for thighs, stomach, arms, etc).
  • Why do people look into the Kleenex after they blow their nose? Don't you know it's gone? Do your really need visual verification? Do you think it's pretty or something?
  • Why do some people get pissy with me because I don't do certain things, but then not let you do them when you offer? (No, I'm not talking about hubby)
  • Speaking of hubby, why do all men think all other men are getting more than them? Because isn't it technically impossible for EVERYONE to get more than EVERYONE? That would leave no one to get less.
  • Does your hubby ask for the same Christmas present every year? The same one he never gets because he always asks? Maybe if he'd just shut up about it.......
  • How can one kid be so sweet and so rotten at the same time?
  • If The Brain is so smart, why does he hang out with Pinky? NARF!!!

11 comments:

Queeny said...

Gawd! I feel like you're in my brain. I ask many of these same questions almost daily, esp. the going to bed early only to wake up earlier. And the ROFLMAO? If that were possible, I'd be the jolliest little ass on the block. Believe me, sistah.

Yankee Belle said...

I can not resist looking at the Kleenex. Scary.

dawn224 said...

I'd love to laugh off some body mass....

Kila said...

My DH complained of #9 again this morning. He's certain everyone is getting more than him, which I doubt!

Kimberly said...

The sleep thing? I don't the technical bits, but the sleep you get before midnight is supposed to be more restful...so if you get more of that sleep, you need less of the early am sleep. Weird though.

All the other hubby's are getting more than mine. Poor guy.

Little Red's Momma said...

You and George Carlin need to go on tour. Call it, "Reality Check People! Look it Up !!"

Not Afraid to Use It said...

I know you probably wrote these out of frustration, but they really made me smile. Esp. the Kleenex one. You are so right. What the hell makes us do that? LOL

janet said...

verily, blue momma, you speak truth.

Lil Mouse said...

laughing is good for you, even if it doesnt take your ass off. sorry, gotta see the snot. and all men lie, that's why they're so damn fed up all the time, it's like dude, did you get some this week, then cool. now shut it and bring me some pie... wait a minute, that's not right... merry christmas!

Lil Mouse said...

and you get total points for the PATB reference. narf! now if that would just be on our tv, i'd be happy ! narf.. one of my favorites is "are you thinking what i'm thinking" -- "well, i think so brain, but where will we get tutus in our size?"... he he.

for you and me, let's try and take over the world, shall we?

Rachel said...

My husband also thinks that everyone is getting more than him too and probably asks for the same thing for Christmas every year that your's does.