Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Man Logic


Hubby and I were having a conversation about charging Punkin's Power Wheels car up before Christmas. He was planning to charge it tonight. The battery is only supposed to be charged for a limited amount of time and not left plugged in continuously. I suggested waiting until Dec. 23 to charge it, but he insisted on doing it tonight.

Me: Well, don't forget to unplug it. You know you can't leave it plugged in continuously.

Hubby, in his most superior tone: Yeah. Unlike you, I HAVE half a brain!

Me: Yes, you certainly do. Half a brain is about it.

After I informed him that I most certainly would be blogging that comment he reminded me that he actually uses half of that half.

For once, I think he is totally right!!!He and Punkin went to the zoo today and had a ball. Half a brain or not, he's a great Daddy.

20 comments:

Bren said...

That is THE cutest picture of the two of them!

kitten said...

Well, at least he is honest! What a cute picture!

Kellie said...

Half a brain or not? That is a great picture!! Frame that bad boy!!

Sweet Irene said...

Even with a quarter of a brain, his head doesn't look at all funny or anything. It's not like he has a big dent in it. Pretty handsome guy!

Tot's Mom said...

Got here through cre8buzz. That's a very sweet photo. And by the way, the half a brain 'argument' sounds very couple-like. My husband and I say things like that all the time to each other!

buddha_girl said...

Holy shit! That is the very best picture in the world!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

What an adorable pic of your men folk. I'm jealous. Mine would never take the kid anywhere without me. I even asked him to in order to clean...and guess what? No cleaning took place.

random_mommy said...

Black and white that picture, pop it in a frame... you have gifts for all!
CUTE

Steph said...

That picture is adorable!!! And I love your hubbies honesty and sense of humor.

Catwoman said...

So, uhm... Has the car been unplugged?

Sassy Lucy said...

So did his half brain remember to unplug the Powerwheel??? Curious minds half to ask...only because we have been there. Great post.

Oh and you're it! Tag at my blog, pop in for 2 Monday posts, and venture to the Manic Bookworm blog for a new book review.

Happy Monday!

Rachel said...

That is such a cute picture!

Heidi Hyde said...

That picture is so sweet!

-HH

Debo Hobo said...

They are too cute, Have a happy holiday. Did the battery get unplugged?

dawn224 said...

snicker, that's hilarious!

Not Afraid to Use It said...

HILARIOUS!! Glad to see you catch him in what he THOUGHT was a witty comment! LOL

random_mommy said...

Yesterday, my Husband said, "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast..." A great movie quote followed by, "You eat pieces of shit for breakfast??"

ha. thought of this post. had to share.

Bronie said...

awesome photo! very sweet, indeed.

Momo Fali said...

Aw! My husband only uses half of his half and IT'S filled up with useless sports stats.

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi blue momma,
that picture of them is totally adorable! kathleen