Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

It's Christmas Eve Eve.....Finally!


I can't believe it is nearly here. Christmas has sure taken it's sweet time getting here this year. They boys are off to the zoo and I'm left here all alone {sniff} to cook and get the house clean before the parental units arrive tomorrow.

It. Is. So. Cool. Ahhhhh, the silence is so sweet!

Of course, I'm not cooking or cleaning. I'm sitting here with this evil tempter, my laptop. Though I have washed two loads of clothes, made a batch of yummy, yummy Double Treat Toffee and made a to do list for today and tomorrow.

For me? That is a lot accomplished before 10am!

The zoo was fun yesterday, though Punkin had no use for Santa. All he wanted was to see animals, see animals. So we went to see animals. Another mom we've met a couple of times was there and she and her son accompanied us around the zoo for a bit. Of course Punkin acted as the tour guide, pointing out and naming most of the animals. He is so funny. They really should give him a job!!!! MommaPeas, I hope Tooty is feeling better. We missed you!

Ok, I'm all caught up on my Scrabulous games, too far behind on blog reading to even worry, and I need to get my ass back to work. Yall have a fabulous Christmas Eve Eve, OK? Please.

And if I don't talk to you before the big day ----

border="0"

23 comments:

Joy T. said...

Stopping by to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

janet said...

merry christmas!

Steph said...

Glad he enjoyed the zoo, even if he didnt enjoy Santa!!

I hope you have a MERRY Christmas!

(I heart Scrabulous)

Willowtree said...

To BM and Family,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
from WT and Family

mjd said...

Merry Christmas Blue Momma, I wish you and your family peace and joy.

Holly said...

Merry Merry to you guys. You know I can't wait to see the wordless pictures come Wed. And, the zoo again? That kid's gonna be a vet, isn't he!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Why do I keep signing in as the wrong user? I'm a mo-ron. Well, at least you get an extra comment!

Emma in Canada said...

HOpe you have a great Christmas.

katy said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope it is filled with love and happiness x x

Jenni said...

I can't believe WT called you BM:o) A very merry Christmas to all you bluish folk!

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

Thanks for the Christmas greeting you emailed me! How very sweet! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

why do i feel like i just wrote your blog!? heehee. girl, i am the exact same way if not worse. . .i will tell myself that i just must read everyone's blog before i dare touch the pile of laundry beside me, right!? ;)

hope you guys have a very merry christmas!!

Daisy said...

Merry Christmas!

Little Red's Momma said...

Have a Merry Merry Christmas and you must share the recipe for the Toffee !!

laurie said...

merry christmas, blue momma! here's to many many more fun mondays!

ChrisB said...

Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas.

lisa's chaos said...

Oh the zoo sounds fun!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Bren said...

Merry Christmas to you! I wish you much happiness in the new year--you deserve it!

sogratefultobemormon said...

and i love that you have your evil tempter -- that was so cute how you called your computer that. i love having the computer toy, too, hon. for i get to frequent neat people like you. i get a kick out of your emails especially. merry Christmas ho ho ho to you, your big daddy, and your little man. thanks for being a sweetie, kathleen xoxo

Kaytabug said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Serina Hope said...

Merry merry Christmas. I have so many posts to catch up on. I just wanted you to know that I love the Christmas card and I have missed you.

Gin said...

Merry Christmas!

Jennifer said...

I hope your Christmas was all you hoped it would be!! I am ready to knife that stupid squawking parrot to death!!! Merry Day After Christmas!!!