Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Haiku Friday


Haiku Friday
Christmas is over.
Punkin is still excited,
House is still a mess.

This was a great one,
With all my new bloggy friends
To share in the fun.

So many great cards
With beautiful kids on them.
Hugs to all of you!

And my great Moms group -
Damn, if they aren't all pregnant!
I should hurry up!

A happy new year
Is my wish for you and yours -
In 2008.

and because I forgot my trademark last week, here are some poopku to make up for it -

Yes, he's potty trained.
No accidents in a while.
But still there is poop.

Momma! Hey, Momma!
Sorry, got to go for now
Got a butt to wipe!

Yes, cut my chat short
Cause my boy had gone stinky.
That's what he calls poop.

Poop, stinky, crap, shit
I'll gladly wipe that cute butt
Love him more than life!

Would have never thought
I'd gladly wipe a butt - my
Heart grew two sizes.

16 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Who are you friends with that sent you pics of their kids? Other than yours, I only got one blogger related kid photo. I am jealous!

Glad he is potty trained. Now you just need him to wipe his own butt.

Steph said...

Im glad Punkin had a great Christmas! Isn't amazing the things you'll do with a smile on your face once you become a mom!

jennifer said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!

Also, you should consider publishing your poopku...that's a totally untapped market!

mjd said...

Happy New Year to you Blue Momma. When I saw that you had Haiku Friday, I thought all is right with the world. Well, there are a few things wrong, but I enjoy your haiku.

~JJ! said...

Gotta love the poopku!

janet said...

your poopku is always my favorite!

happy new year!

suchsimplepleasures said...

glad you had a great christmas!
dont you just love when you have to wipe butts at the most inopportune times, like when blogging!!!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I forgive you for cutting out on me. I'll just hunt you down later. I know the feeling. I never realized parenthood's dirty doings are even something you could love.

Toni said...

Motherhood has its own strange perks doesn't it?

Patois said...

Thanks for giving us our poop fix.

Mama Zen said...

Love the poopku!

Kimberly said...

Awww...what a sweet string of verses. We call 'em stinkys in our house as well. Call it what it is, right? =P

Bren said...

I was so glad when my oldest was able to start wiping herself. Only two more to go!

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

buddha_girl said...

*sigh*

I am so envious of you. I wish Buddha would even CONSIDER sitting his ass on a potty and giving me some stinks to wipe.

We have Punkin's face shining down from the tree as we speak. I'm going out to Target and treating myself to some new ornament storage boxes today so I don't fuck up the damn things when I pack 'em away.

Serina Hope said...

It's amazing what you don't mind doing for love...graet haiku