Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Pick Me! Pick Me!


The rockin' Devilish Southern Bell has tagged me for a meme. Like her, I know I have others I need to catch up on and awards I need to pass along, but this is quick and easy and will satisfy my NoMoBloMe commitment for today so hear goes.

The rules are:

1.) State the name of your blog, your real name or your online name, and link to your "about me" page.
2.) Say you want to be profiled on BlogHer as a family blogger and link back to this Me and Mine 100 original post.
3.) Tell how long you've been blogging.
4.) Pass this meme on to three other bloggers that you think should be profiled/interviewed, and ask them to do the meme. (Kindly link to the bloggers you select.)

+++++

1) I'm Blue Momma of Life in the Fish Bowl, of course. The one and only. Well, I think I'm the one and only and you probably hope I'm the one and only. You can hear me go on and on about myself read all about me here and here. Why did I just link to myself up there? I guess not only am I a blogaholic, I'm also a linkaholic.
2) I'd love to be profiled as part of the Me and Mine 100 original post :)
3) I've been blogging at this site since April of this year, but my first few posts were copied over from my MySpace blog, which I no longer post to.
4) I'd like to see Catwoman, AAF, Cathy, Daily Diatribes and That Chick get profiled on BlogHer and of course, do the meme.

8 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

You know I'm thoroughly confused, right? Probably the little people in my head, but I think I don't get this.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Oh, and you did mean me and not some random person named aAf, right?

buddha_girl said...

1. I LOVE your tree!
2. I want that cat. Just for a short visit, of course. I can't have another mouth to feed and another ass to pseudo wipe.
3. Home improvement hell here as well. I HATE wallpaper. It was invented by Lucifer.
4. You are Incredi-Blogger! (Sounds like a superhero of sorts, huh?)

Jennifer said...

Ok, I so don't get this, but I will try it. I will probably do it wrong and become the laughingstock of cyberspace.

That Chick Over There said...

Hehe!

My brain is also mushy right now, but I read you every day so I'll come back after I have chocolate chip cookies.

Devilish Southern Belle said...

Yay, I am so glad you played along!

Catwoman said...

Wait. What?

I'm with AFF. Totally confused. Maybe we broad from North Texas are too technologically challenged for this. I mean, you know we just got electricity in our homes earlier this year, right?

And I'm typing this in my outhouse.

Rachel said...

I am finally getting caught up on your blogs! Love the pics of you and Punkin! Beautiful tree!