Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Random Randomness


I don't have much time for a post today, so I'm gonna go with the lazy blogger's standby: bullet points.
  • I've almost finished buying Punkin's Christmas, with the exception of stocking stuffers. Damn Old HoHo sure is expensive. But I think Punkin will love all of his presents. I can't wait!
  • We are going to a play date tomorrow and have a play date scheduled for our house on Thursday. This is a lot of socializing for us. Pray I we survive! Oh, and our friend's house. Pray for it, too!
  • I posted really late yesterday due to having a lot of running around to do. A few people were worried about me. Does that tell you that I am on line way too much and on a very regular basis? But it is nice to be missed! :)
  • It doesn't look like I'll be able to start school in the Spring, but definitely by this summer. Better start freshening up on my algebra.
  • Nip/Tuck's new season started last week. Episode 2 is on tonight. Does anyone besides me watch it? I love that show.
  • It's 11 more days until I get to see whether I get two lines on the little white stick. If it isn't positive this month, I'm giving it one more month and then I give up. Damn.
  • I really don't have anything to say today. I bet you couldn't tell. Sure you couldn't.
  • NoBloPoMo hasn't beaten me yet. You just have to post daily. It doesn't have to be good. Maybe tonight after Punkin is sleeping I'll find some inspiration.
  • I'm off to the MDO to pick up Punkin. Don't miss me too much while I am gone!
  • I'm thinking of doing one of those questions posts. You know, you ask me some questions and I try to pretend to answer them. I know I was just full of facts today, but if you'd like to ask me something, go for it. It will prevent another of these sucky posts, if nothing else!
The. End.

13 comments:

Serina Hope said...

I like bullet posts sometimes. there is a time and a place for everything.
I like Nip Tuck but I never get to watch it..something about time and children and SVU and work...I am not sure.
I CANNOT BELIEVE that you are done shopping!!! OMG. Shop for me, please...
I will think of questions for you and post them later.

Heidi Hyde said...

You are quite the go-getter aren't you!! ;) All your shopping done? I am so jealous.

-HH

Momo Fali said...

Done with buying Punkin's Christmas?!! I'm feeling WAY behind!

Lil Mouse (Jill) said...

way to go for getting your shopping almost done. wow. i think a couple of matchbox cars in a stocking is always a way to go. umm. and a new toothbrush! and an orange in the toe! a lil bit of chocolate maybe?

are you going back to school? HS or college?

oh and are you trying for pg? i didnt know this. i cant say good luck because that sounds lame.

my questions I guess are in the above. and someone recently did a meme.. what the heck is a meme anyway? that used every letter of the alphabet to describe themselves with one word, and you cant use negative words like lame-o or anything.. that might help you out!

justmylife said...

Good luck on the white stick thing. And I am really behind on my HoHo shopping! I have like nothing, Little Miss wants a Wii and the boys and the DIL I have no idea, they won't say! I finally got back to posting so check me out when you get the chance!

Kimberly said...

Emma was sick yesterday, and I'm sick today. And my period is due in the next few days. So of course, I'm thinking about little white sticks. Oi. Prayin' for you.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I missed you, but you knew that. And, what's this about school?? I am feeling like I missed this. And, with you beating me at Scrabble on a daily basis, how's that possible??

Bren said...

I'll be crossing my fingers for two lines on the white stick!

So, what's Punkin getting for Christmas? My little guy wants a Pat, Pat Rocket(got it for his birthday this Sat.), a tool bench, and Carnivores. I'm not sure if I want to spend $40 on the Carnivore thing though.

Mad goat lady said...

WOW! You have Christmas sorted?

You are amazing...the closest I have got is thinking about about thinking about it LOL!

Phat Phannie said...

Oye! Christmas shopping is done already? I'm going to have to be a total slacker this year. Becoming a single mom has hit the pocketbook just a bit! We can't fit anymore toys in our tiny apartment anyway. My kiddo is likely to get clothes and books for Christmas :)

Queeny said...

Oh God! Christmas. It's that time of year already? I'm so far behind. Better get crackin, I guess.

Devilish Southern Belle said...

I watch and LOVE Nip/Tuck!

cate said...

i used to watch Nip/Tuck, but i haven't for the last couple of years...i couldn't fit it into my TiVo schedule! i should really check it out again.

i'm sending you super-duper wicked-awesome two-lines-on-white-stick vibes...crossin' my fingers for ya babe!