I don't have much time for a post today, so I'm gonna go with the lazy blogger's standby: bullet points.
- I've almost finished buying Punkin's Christmas, with the exception of stocking stuffers. Damn Old HoHo sure is expensive. But I think Punkin will love all of his presents. I can't wait!
- We are going to a play date tomorrow and have a play date scheduled for our house on Thursday. This is a lot of socializing for us. Pray
Iwe survive! Oh, and our friend's house. Pray for it, too!
- I posted really late yesterday due to having a lot of running around to do. A few people were worried about me. Does that tell you that I am on line way too much and on a very regular basis? But it is nice to be missed! :)
- It doesn't look like I'll be able to start school in the Spring, but definitely by this summer. Better start freshening up on my algebra.
- Nip/Tuck's new season started last week. Episode 2 is on tonight. Does anyone besides me watch it? I love that show.
- It's 11 more days until I get to see whether I get two lines on the little white stick. If it isn't positive this month, I'm giving it one more month and then I give up. Damn.
- I really don't have anything to say today. I bet you couldn't tell. Sure you couldn't.
- NoBloPoMo hasn't beaten me yet. You just have to post daily. It doesn't have to be good. Maybe tonight after Punkin is sleeping I'll find some inspiration.
- I'm off to the MDO to pick up Punkin. Don't miss me too much while I am gone!
- I'm thinking of doing one of those questions posts. You know, you ask me some questions and I
try to pretend toanswer them. I know I was just full of facts today, but if you'd like to ask me something, go for it. It will prevent another of these sucky posts, if nothing else!