Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

The Lights are Finally Up!!


Finally. The lights are up. My arms are scratched, my nerves are shot, but the tree is lit, decorated, and collecting dust. I still have to do the rest of the Christmas decorating (though the tree is the bulk of it), but the hard part is done. I still have to hide the electrical cords, wrap the presents, and rehang the ornaments Punkin "helped" me with, but yahoo! The lights are up.

Now I need to go do my Fun Monday post and go help Hubby get Punkin to sleep. Some things I guess Mommy is just better at....

15 comments:

Kila said...

Wow, look beautiful!

Beckie said...

Ah, don't ya love it when cats sleep under Christmas trees.

ped crossing said...

I am officially signing up for my first Fun Monday. You gave an assignment close to my heart and my to do list. Feel free to swing by and join the party.

Steph said...

Thats a BEAUTIFUL tree!

The first year Liv helped me hang ornaments, the tree toppled from her putting them in one place. She is much better at evening them out now.

Mommapeas said...

It's beautiful! I love Christmas!

justmylife said...

It looks GREAT!!! My cat likes to sleep under the tree too. I finally finished up last night, I posted some pictures, check it out!

Bren said...

Someone's not going to like it when all the presents are under there.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

Great pics! I love how content the cat looks under the tree. What a sweetie.

Catwoman said...

Your tree looks gorgeous!!!

I can't believe Santa already left you a gift under the tree in the form of a furry critter!

M said...

The tree looks fabulous. I'm so jealous!

That Chick Over There said...

Purty!

cate said...

ooooh...it's even more beautiful than your tree widget! you're making me jealous...we don't even know where we can put out tree so that Logan can't tear it asunder!

Serina Hope said...

It is lovely!!

WorksForMom said...

BEAUTIFUL! But why is your cat so relaxed? Mine is chewing at the bottom branches and yakking up all over (on both real and fake trees I might add).

Great decorating skillz.

angel said...

oh its gawjiss!