Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Haiku Friday


Haiku Friday

How busy we've been!
My inner hermit is freaked.
But I made it through.

It is so tempting
To just blow off today, but
I'll go for my Punk.

He thinks school is cool.
But spends much time in time out.
Should we change programs?

Play is fun! It's great!
But I think he needs structure
And to use his brain.

Which bank should I rob
To pay for the kick ass school?
Shhhhh! Don't tell, OK?

and the grand finale. Just guess what it is about?!?!?!?!

I go by myself!
Ooops, Momma! I went stinky!
On Dora and floor.

Dora IS stinky!
And that poop was so sneaky.
He just meant to pee.

Dora potty stool,
Rug, floor, carpet and leg.
That shit was all over!!!!!

Diapers: they suck.
Potty training: it sucks, too.
Does it ever end?

16 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Oh, I'm sorry he pooped while he peed. Poor you having to keep cleaning shit. Just think of it like it's puppy training. I'm with you on school. I'm not a huge fan, but son seems like he'd do SO WELL in Montessori. And, where the tarnation will I get the extra $500 a month to pay for it??

OH FIRST!

Patois said...

And the poop arrives! Yikes. Like the first series. I can feel your angst.

janet said...

i wont tell about the bank robbery if you wont ... i'm paying for kick ass college. eeek!

and, of course, love the poo ku :-)

Serina Hope said...

The best pooku ever.
And I hate that for you and Dora...

Heidi Hyde said...

Oh nooo! Hey listen-- it's happened to the best of us right? right?

em.

-HH

Secret Agent Mama said...

I love your 'kus! Your 'kus about poos the best!

justmylife said...

Since he is a boy, shit on the toilet, NO! Pee on the toilet, on the toilet tank, on the wall, etc...Yes!! it will continue into adulthood!!!! Sorry, boys can't aim!!!

Jennifer aka Binky Bitch said...

Ooops, pooped when he meant to pee, huh?

Good luck with the bank robbery. Tell me how it goes, I could use a some extra cash.

Bren said...

Poor Dora! And poor you! I freaking hate potty training!

Junebug said...

OSLA Student Loan Servicing loves me to pieces. I have been paying them steadily since Fall 2002. I am a repeat customer. I can't wait until I am a paid/off customer. Oops about the poops!! It does end, it's all about the end, isn't it?

Cathy said...

Love the poo haiku!

Been there. Ick.

Emma in Canada said...

It will end. Honestly. Now if you can tell me when Saoirse will be dry at night I would be quite thrilled.

cate said...

oh no! we're still trying to get Zander to try to pee on the potty. the whole poop thing makes me shiver...i'm so scared!

at least he didn't do it knowingly! ;-)

justmylife said...

OH MY GAWD, I JUST FOUND YOUR CAT! IT IS SO CUTE!!! I AM GOING TO GO AND PLAY WITH HIM SOME MORE!!

Steph said...

Im sorry about the poo! Eww!

Liv is at public school and we're having issues.. Oh if only money grew on trees!

Toni said...

Ugh. Potty training. Not looking forward to that.

Sending you many green thoughts for cash...