Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Another Reason I Love Blogging/Bloggers


Click here for Wordless Wednesday. It's down below!
------------------------------
Thanks so much to all of you who commented, emailed, or called yesterday. You don't know how much I appreciated it and how much I needed it. I cried so much yesterday that I had to ditch my contacts and move to glasses.

But today I'm feeling better. I woke up this morning actually breathing through my nose (miraculous after the past two days!) and I think I've cried out all of the sadness/self pity/whininess. I think, hell I know, I tend to try to be tough and it just builds and builds and then boom! Something (like the cold from hell) triggers it and I just have to wallow in my misery for a bit.

I was feeling so insane yesterday that I actually thought I just might be pregnant. However, a call from my doc with the results of my day 21 progesterone test ended any of those thoughts. No ovulation=no pregnancy. Which means I could go to the doctor today and load up on antibiotics for my cold. Yet it seems to be leaving on its own. Isn't that just how it goes?

But you guys are just the best. I so appreciate all of the kind words you left for me yesterday. I dare anyone to say that online friends aren't real friends because they so are. I may not be able to go over to your house and cry on your actual shoulder, but your virtual ones really made me feel better yesterday.

I try to be mostly positive on my blog because we all have our own problems and who wants to hear about mine. But that you read the first few lines of my post and actually kept reading? Too cool. You girls/guys rock. Really.

19 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Damn you blogger. You erased my comment again!!

It shows you how crazy my day was with the headache from hell and the fevery/puking kid, cause I didn't even think to call...and that's not like me atoll.

I'll do it when you least expect it. MOOhoooHAHAH

Junebug said...

Dear friend,
I hope you are having a great day today.

Kimberly said...

So glad you got some insight into how very much you're loved around here. ~Hugs~

Joy T. said...

As usual I'm late to everything. Sorry the blues got to you, but glad today is looking a little brighter. Sometimes a good 'ugly' cry is the best release ever.

justmylife said...

I am so glad you feel better today! You had me in tears yesterday. It is so amazing how attached you can become to someone you have never met! And gripe and whine all you want to, we will always "listen"!!!!!

Rachel said...

You can come cry on my shoulder, it's only 3 hours away.

Cheri said...

Blue Momma,

Glad you're feeling better! I too am late for the party, but please know that you are obviously adored by many of your fellow bloggers. Your wit alone keeps me from the fringe of insanity many days so you are allowed to vent to me anytime! Hope punkin and you are having a wonderful Wednesday!

Catwoman said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And you have my number now, so use it anytime, ok?

Krista said...

Awww, I was gone all weekend and my reader went to 150+ so I didn't get to you for some love until today. :( I'm glad there were others there for you though.
Here's a wish for the baby you want at just the perfect time!
Loves!

karisma said...

Well, Im happy to see you are in a good mood. Even though Im late (Im always late!) because....

TAG...Your it! (For next weeks Fun Monday, that is!)

I hope you are still feeling inspired despite your bad day.

Sending you a BIG virtual HUG! Im sure that bubby is just around the corner, waiting to drop in when you least expect it. MWAH!

Steph said...

Im glad the cold is going away.

(((HUGS)))

random_mommy said...

I had wanted to write something touching and sweet, but as usual, I fail at an emotional display.
Glad you're feeling better!

Beccy said...

Just catching up on your blog, I'm glad you're feeling a little better and that your blogging friends were able to support you in your time of need.

zamejias said...

Hi Blue Momma. I so agree about what you said about blogging friends being real friends. That's so true and I found some in the Net. It's really heartwarming. Hope things are looking better today.

cate said...

you know i'll always be there for you, girl! and internet friends are real...that's the way i feel.

and don't worry about the occasional pity party...we all have them, we all need to vent, and we all need our friends to tell us it's gonna be okay.

That Chick Over There said...

((((((((hugs!!!))))))))

Phat Phannie said...

Oh gosh, I don't know how I missed it. I am so sorry I wasn't there to support you. I rely too much on technorati which, while supposedly "important" in the blog world, it sucks for updates. I need to figure out this reader stuff so I can keep on top of it. Everyone has their bad weeks/months/years, I should know. Please don't ever feel bad about putting your feelings out there. If you don't feel like being positive, DON'T. This is your blog, not everybody elses. Just remember that, ok?

elena jane said...

i'm behind again, of course! hugs and sorry you were feeling bad :-(

Anonymous said...

я так считаю: превосходно.. а82ч