Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Welcome to the Meme Channel, 24/7 MEMEME


Welcome to me me me, all the time! Seems all I do lately is memes. Life has just gotten a bit boring or I'm a bit overwhelmed or go ahead and say it, I've just gotten lazy. It I was a tv channel I'd be one of those you get when you pay extra for the kids channels and get a ton of other crap you don't really want because that's the only way they can get you to subscribe to them. Whew, long sentence there.

Serina from Laughter, Love and Madness was kind enough to tag me today, providing me with yet another excuse to avoid attempting a real post of my own creation. It's just if I do the real post it will be all whiny and pitiful and I don't feel like depressing you, too. You know, woe is me and all of that shit.

So here's the meme. enjoy...

1. Your rock star name: (first pet, current car) Butterball Subaru. Ok, I don't know if I want to be known as Butterball. To my face anyway. I'm sure I'm already called that when I'm not listening. But seeing it up in lights? On tee shirts? On the next season of The Surreal Life? I think not.

2. Your gangster name: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Chubby Hubby Pecan Sandy - Now what the hell kind of gangster name is that??? And what's up with the fat references? First I'm Butterball, now I'm Chubby. I'm not loving this meme, Ms. Serina! I must be in charge of extorting all of the restaurants and candy stores in my part of town. What a gang I must be in.

3. Your fly guy/girl name: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) - BHam. Funny. I live near Birmingham, also know as B'ham. Also the fat thing again. Butterball. Chubby. Ham. Ham is just pig. Oink, oink. Not liking it even more.

4. Your detective name: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Cat - I can live with this one. Unless you are comparing me to Barney in your mind. And if you are stop it! Now! If you are, obviously I don't love you, you don't love me, we're not a happy fam-i-ly. And so on and so forth. You get the point, right? Anyway, I can totally get with being a detective at the Purple Cat agency. Maybe that can be my new job.

5. Your soap opera name: (middle name, birth city) Leigh Sylacauga. I don't even have a comment on this one.

6. Your Star Wars name (first three letter last name, first 2 letter of first name) MomBl. They just call me mumble. Because I mumble. Usually something about being Queen of planet Meme and something about a death star. Or a dented car. I'm mumbling, remember?

7. Superhero Name: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add "the") The Red Raspberry Margarita. Oh, yes! Now this one is cool. Mess with me and I'll give you brain freeze and a hangover. But you'll like it and want more. Oooh, yes. Superman, schmooperman. There's a new superhero in town and it's me!

8. Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers) Cecil Earl. Now if that doesn't sound like a Nascar name, I don't know what does. Hell, no wonder I grew up so close to Talladega.

9. Stripper Name: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Chanel Brite Crawler. I'm just wondering what self respecting strip club, if there is such a thing, would hire someone names Brite Crawler. I am looking for a job......

10. Witness Protection Name: (mother's and father's middle name) Again, Cecil Earl. How am I supposed to be inconspicuous with the name of a famous nascar driver! I obviously ratted out my other gang members over the candy store extortion so they better do something to protect me. And quick. Or maybe they should just let them find me and put mememe out of my misery.

Ok, this lovely meme is passed on to the following tagees:

ElenaJane - because I said I would
Justmylife - love that bird shootin' baby! Used to have it on my office wall!!!
Can Doo - because she does real posts and makes me look bad.
Not Afraid to Use It - because she's not afraid!!!!

When I can think about something other than looking for a job and leaving my baby at day care all day I'll do a real post. And try not to be tooo whiny!

10 comments:

Serina Hope said...

I know that you are down, girl, but you had me rolling. Number 6 made me actually snort so that my office mate gave me the crazy look. You are sooo funny. I hope that you feel better soon.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Cecil Earl is a true Nascar name. I'm impressed. And, The Red Raspberry Margarita? I would love that super power. Do you come with salt or without??? Oh, and the memes? I've got not one but two more to do. One being this one.

justmylife said...

Love ya Blue Momma.....First you give me my comment fix and now this..... I don't have to write a real post!!!!! Try to post this tomorrow.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

You didn't tag me, but I am totally stealing this for my post today. I have had company over the past six days and have not had the time or energy to write a real post. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emma in Canada said...

Um...your mother has a boys middle name?

Krista said...

Hey, I love this! I'm totally stealing it... I'll try to let you know when!

Jennifer said...

I hate to mention the obvious, that Barney the purple dinosaur is quite rotund!!

elena jane said...

lol, i knew you would tag me, thanks!! :-)

yellowdog granny said...

well thats strange...

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi girlie:
what a blast. i did this meme also (on 14sep) if you want to come and see. i love my rockstar name and my superhero name especially. chow baby, kathleen :)