Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Passing on the Bling


For some reason I have several readers who feel I am deserving of awards. Now, don't get me wrong, I love awards. Not that I am needy craving attention campaigning for them or anything, but a little sharing of the love is alright with me. My post of late have consisted of memes, memes, quizzes, and more memes, but I'm glad that some of you have appreciated me them.

My long lost other half in TX, Anglophile Football Fanatic, bestowed these two upon me:
We have a terrible amount of things in common, though we are also polar opposites on many levels. She is a conservative Texas republican. Does that say enough? But I love her in spite of that egregious fault! People, republican or not, she rocks! If you aren't already, go check her out. One can never have enough stalkers bloggy friends.

These two I'm passing along to:
  1. Violet - her blog rocks and she's rocking the cool hair my husband won't let me have. Both she AND her hubby sent cards to my Granny. BOTH. She gets the award for great hubby, too!
  2. Kimberly - why? Because I love her! And she has every other award known to exist so she might as well have these, too! After a quick visit to grab her addy and seeing the sidebar thing with the duck? Definitely should have given her the smile award, too!
  3. Natalie - because she's in a funk, throwing a pity party, just like I have been lately! And I love reading her blog. She's really cool, has a super cute little boy and is handling it all on her own. Check her out, ok? Show some love!!
I got two different versions of the You Make Me Smile! award. This one from Kathleen:
I'm a relatively new reader of Kathleen's blog, but she is a super nice lady and can all ways be counted on for an uplifting post. And boy, can I use those lately! She also likes to email as much as I do. I know I've said it a hundred times before, but the next best thing to comments is email! I'm needy. At least I recognize it.

This one was awarded by Lil Mouse:

I found her blog through Fun Monday. I love Fun Monday - so many outstanding bloggers like me participate in it, you should check it out if you don't already. But even on days that aren't Fun Monday her blog is very entertaining - oh, and she does polls. I also ~pink fuzzy heart~ polls. I should do one myself but I'm lazy.

I know these two awards look different, but I'm gonna pass these along as though they are the same because, well, basically they are and also because I'm lazy. So if you are tagged, choose which one you want to pass or post or choose both. I am!

The tagees (is that a word? it is on my blog!) are:
  1. That Chick - because she makes me smile every time I read her blog. And she finally gave into my stalking begging request and included me in her open letters. How cool am I?!?!?!
  2. M - because even though she calls me bad names, she posts tons of photos of her super cute kids and even in the worst mood you can't help but smile when you see them! And she never does these things so I should call her bad names, don't you think?
  3. Serina - she even talks to me now that she is in the Top 10 Moms on Cre8buzz. Me? Drop, drop, dropping lower every day. ~sigh~ Hey, go over there and show ME (#42!!) some love when you are though here! And somebody that's somebody talking to me? Makes me smile!
So that's it. Go check out these super cool chicks and their blogs and of course, come back to see me for more boring crap reasons to feel good about yourself whining excitement tomorrow!

11 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

Say! Thank you then! :)

Devilish Southern Belle said...

I drop every day on Cre8buzz, too. Ah well.

elena jane said...

neat awards :-)

Emma in Canada said...

Sigh. What am I? Chopped liver!?

Anyway, I am sure all of these people really deserve their awards. Even M. (Who I totally adore.)

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

You deserve every possible bling that is out there to be awarded, because despite your liberalnessness (I coined that for you BTW), I pink fuzzy heart you more than I do ketchup--and considering I once made that the ONLY thing I gave up for Lent one year, you KNOW that is a LOT.

angel said...

oh how cool is that!

Violet said...

I won? I WON!

[insert bum-shakin' dance here..]

Look at me! I won! :)

Natalie said...

Awww, thank you much! I am slowly trying to wind down the pity party - the beer everyone brought helped quite a bit. ;)

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hey momma: thanks for the shout out today. i got a kick out of seeing my name in lights. you cracked me up how you said one can never have enough stalkers, i mean bloggy friends. i love it when you write silly stuff and cross it out and write it more "politically correct" like. you are a riot. thanks for making me smile tonight, kathleen :)

Jo Beaufoix said...

Yay, congratuations.
Don't you just love bloggy bling.

Rachel said...

Congrats on the awards, Momma!