For some reason I have several readers who feel I am deserving of awards. Now, don't get me wrong, I love awards. Not that I am
My long lost other half in TX, Anglophile Football Fanatic, bestowed these two upon me:
We have a terrible amount of things in common, though we are also polar opposites on many levels. She is a conservative Texas republican. Does that say enough? But I love her in spite of that egregious fault! People, republican or not, she rocks! If you aren't already, go check her out. One can never have enough
These two I'm passing along to:
- Violet - her blog rocks and she's rocking the cool hair my husband won't let me have. Both she AND her hubby sent cards to my Granny. BOTH. She gets the award for great hubby, too!
- Kimberly - why? Because I love her! And she has every other award known to exist so she might as well have these, too! After a quick visit to grab her addy and seeing the sidebar thing with the duck? Definitely should have given her the smile award, too!
- Natalie - because she's in a funk, throwing a pity party, just like I have been lately! And I love reading her blog. She's really cool, has a super cute little boy and is handling it all on her own. Check her out, ok? Show some love!!
I'm a relatively new reader of Kathleen's blog, but she is a super nice lady and can all ways be counted on for an uplifting post. And boy, can I use those lately! She also likes to email as much as I do. I know I've said it
This one was awarded by Lil Mouse:
I found her blog through Fun Monday. I love Fun Monday - so many outstanding bloggers
I know these two awards look different, but I'm gonna pass these along as though they are the same because, well, basically they are and also because I'm lazy. So if you are tagged, choose which one you want to pass or post or choose both. I am!
The tagees (is that a word? it is on my blog!) are:
- That Chick - because she makes me smile every time I read her blog. And she finally gave into my
stalking beggingrequest and included me in her open letters. How cool am I?!?!?!
- M - because even though she calls me bad names, she posts tons of photos of her super cute kids and even in the worst mood you can't help but smile when you see them! And she never does these things so I should call her bad names, don't you think?
- Serina - she even talks to me now that she is in the Top 10 Moms on Cre8buzz. Me? Drop, drop, dropping lower every day. ~sigh~ Hey, go over there and show ME (#42!!) some love when you are though here! And somebody that's somebody talking to me? Makes me smile!