Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

No, It's Not Another Meme


I know you were probably expecting a meme, but not tonight. Tonight is all about quizzes. I'm too tired from working the sale to actually think and this post was all but completed. So enjoy and come back for a real post tomorrow!

And that last one? Tells you to be nice to me, very nice.

You Are a Silly Hat

Cute, funny, and a little dorky.
What Part of Fall Are You?<
NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Non-Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!



Your deepness rating is 84%

Not only do you use deeper perception but you are ready to start reading auras. Maybe you do this already, maybe not. Either way, you have the potential to be really good at aura reading. Expand your skills to read people's auras from regular photos. You do not need to be psychic to do this. Just find someone who can teach you and it will be no harder than reading people at the surface level of life. This is a super-practical way of using your natural perceptiveness.

How Deeply Do You Read People?
Quizzes for MySpace



Your Learning Style: Practical and Rational

You aren't afraid of hard work... or learning something completely on your own.

You Should Study:

Accounting
Business
Civil Engineering
Finance
Health administration
Law
Medicine


Your Attitude is Better than 55% of the Population

You have a positive attitude... somtimes. You prefer to see the world through clear glasses, not rose colored ones.




Mingle2 Internet Quiz - How Much Do You Know About the Internet?

Online Dating from Mingle2






You Are 58% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

4 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

You rock you Practical/Rational, Deep, Cute, Funny, Evil, Failure, Chick w/ a sometimes good attitude. I think I'd be A WHOLE LoTtA dOrKy!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

You rock you Practical/Rational, Deep, Cute, Funny, Evil, Failure, Chick w/ a sometimes good attitude. I think I'd be A WHOLE LoTtA dOrKy!

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Why did that double post? See, the twinning continues. I'd fail Internet 101, too!

Rachel said...

I was only 48% evil, which is about 52% less than I was expecting.

Also, now I am scared of you.