Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Little Men Behaving Badly aka We've Been Watching Too Much TV!!!


I've been trying to figure out how to get video uploaded from my video camera and I think I've finally got it. It's about time. Those cell phone videos really suck, don't they?

This one isn't so great, but is one I shot the first night I attempted an upload. Of course my dumb ass recorded over Punkin's first meal. Yeah, smart move on my part. Grrrrr... You'll see a bit of it, me still in my nursing jammies, at the end.

It seems the video after upload is a bit degraded from what I see on my computer. If anyone has suggestions on sites for uploads or just tips in general I would appreciate them.

And thanks to Cate and her hubby for the all of the help!




|

9 comments:

cate said...

oh, that's too cute! Logan is so addicted to TV that he just pushes you out of the way if you happen to block his view!

so glad you got this working...i'm not sure why you are thanking us...we didn't really do much to help! :-)

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Wow! Way to throw a meltdown Captain Punkin! We watch far much tv, too...but like we've already agreed: Our sons have amazing vocabs so suck it ama.

And, love the shot of you giving first meal. Perty in Pink?? You're right. We do have the same high chair!

Mom Chatter said...

Oh my... that's my boy! I get meltdowns every time I turn it off or get in the way. I guess we have the too much TV problem here, too. It's just so easy sometimes! :)

Cathy said...

In our house, it's my 4-year-old shrieking at the 2-year-old any time he drifts across her field of vision.

He's a doll! Love that little glimpse of babyhood at the end...

Bren said...

He must have been watching something very important. :)

Mine screeches at me if I dare to check the guide while he's watching something. Missing one second of The Backyardigans is a tragedy around here.

nell said...

Hahaha! I didn't have a video camera when they were little, but I kinda loved taking their picture when they were freaking out. Usually it was when my little brother was holding them...

Yankee Belle said...

I am turning you in to DHS!!! I am sure he is now scared for life. Men and Boys...one in the same.

Phat Phannie said...

Bwahahaha! I love this video, your kid is just as addicted to TV as mine!

Bad mommy's UNITE!

Joy T. said...

I'm here for Fun Monday and got peeking a bit more and HAVE to comment on this video. Not really comment, more like just telling you I busted out of my seat laughing at it. It. Is. Hilarious! And only because I used to do this to my kids and it brought back some fantastic warm fuzzy memories LOL Ok. Now I'll go away.