Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Hit Me Baby, One More Time.....


I so used to love Britney. But that's not what this post is about. But really, she should come stay with us at the house of Blue Momma and we'd straighten her out. For a small fee, of course. Damn, I am easily distracted these days.

So folks, just bear (or is it bare?) with me here. One last award and I promise I'm done! But it's Sunday. Nobody posts OR reads today, do they?

As evidenced by by incessant memes and the stealing of post ideas from others, I'm quite the follower since entering my golden years. Never used to be that way, but then I was young and fearless and even more full of shit than I am now ready to take on the world.

Now, I'm old and beat down and just trying to get by. This three year old of mine? Kicking. My. Butt. I love him, but he sure wears me out!

Back to the topic at hand. My following. Since every blogger out there seems to be making an award I certainly couldn't be left out. So here is mine. And please, if you think it is lame, keep it to yourself. Not only have I become a follower, I've become increasingly sensitive to criticism. I ~sniff~ just ~sniff~ need love! ~sniff~

The winners losers randomly drawn out of a hat usual suspects recipients of this first annual monthly weekly daily crappy Blue Momma Fish Bowl Award are:
  1. Emma - Mother of my future daughter in law and fellow late night blogger. When she gets that green card and moves down here we will do a joint blog. hehe Joint blog. I no longer work so I no longer get randomly tested so I guess we could...... Anyway, love you Emma!
  2. AAF - Though I shouldn't give anything other than a kick in the ass to someone who is "fat" while wearing a size 6, I'll do it anyway. Though this one will so clash with the plaid, maybe she'll still graciously accept it. Here's to you, Mary! Love, James (why do I get to be the ugly bald guy?)
Since this is my award I'll only pass it on to two people right now. Not that you all don't get on my last damn nerve deserve it, but having to tag 27 people is quite a pain in my oversize ass. We've got time people, let's don't rush it, OK? This will be the easy award, quick and painless. So you two, pass it along if you like. Two people will do. Have fun, enjoy, and don't forget to read the fine print.

Fine Print: This award was not professionally prepared. You are accepting it at your own risk. No representation is made as to the quality of it's creator nor it's creator's blog. Posting it in your sidebar may be damaging to your health, reputation, or both. Don't come whining to the creator if someone laughs at you. You are on your own. All rights reserved. By me. Not you. I can't believe you read the fine print. If you received this award and read the fine print, please return the award. Because you are lamer than me!

18 comments:

Maddy said...

Ooo I love it [and so particularly apt]
Best wishes

Maddy said...

p.s. is there any chance at all that you might consider lending it to other people, such as my humble self?
Cheers

Emma in Canada said...

OOOHHHHHH....I accept! I accept!

Is this just to shut me up so I stop complaining everytime you do not give me award?

Oh we could so do a joint blog without me being in the deep South.

And I'm with you on the whole AFF thing. Fat, my fat ass! But I still love her. Even as I curse her everytime I see a picture of her jiggle free arms.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

But remember from my Thursday post, today is Bald is Beautiful Day. So, here's loving you James! Thanks for the loving, cause when it's from you, you know I am gonna dig it. Oh, and I read on Sunday, what with my regular hang out, Chick-Fil-A being closed.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

And, I graciously accept this award. Hopefully with more between my ears than Miss South Carolina did a while back.

ChrisB said...

Congratulations to the award winners.

That Chick Over There said...

I think it's SWEET. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hey girl:
just had to send you yet another note tonight :)

wow, way cool. i really like how you made this award look. very cool.

ttyl, kathleen

ps. you are so fun :)

Not Afraid to Use It said...

You are HILARIOUS!! I am so stupid that I did not realize people made the awards up themselves. Off to put a bag over my head and sit in the dufus corner...

Jennifer aka Binky Bitch said...

I read the fine print so I'm lame?! Damn.

Nice job making the award!

elena jane said...

what a cool idea....you're fun :-)

Jo Beaufoix said...

Fab award.
I've just designed some too though I've not blogged them yet.
Love it.

buddha_girl said...

You are one creative shyte! Wonderful job, Momma!

WorksForMom said...

I just read AFF's acceptance. MAN I HOPE YOUR head doesn't explode! :) Great photoshop skillz.

yellowdog granny said...

I'd like to go get her and those 2 kids and bring them to West and let them just be away from all that craziness..feed her kolaches and funnel cakes until she got better..

Rachel said...

Gah, I'm lame. Not only did I read the fine print, but I laughed at it.

angel said...

i think thats a bloody good idea and i am very impressed!

not to mention envious...