Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

From The Mouths Of Babes....


I'm not going to brush my teeth anymore!!

Why? Do you want yuck mouth?

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhh.
*************************
I thought you wanted to take a nap?

I can't Mommy. The sun's still awake.
*************************
Can't you get your own Einsten's treat?

No, Mommy. It's waaay up there. Very up there.

You need to get it because you are big and tall.

And brave.

*************************
Punkin, what are you doing?!?!

I'm playin' with my penis!

Why?

Because it tickles!
*************************
Mommy, I can't go to school anymore.

Why?

Because it's veeeerrrry dangerous!

How is it dangerous?

There's lots of little boys and girls there.
***************************

After you and Nanny go to Burger King and play, you need to take a nap.

I can't take a nap. You don't sleep when the sun is awake. (This is a recurring theme at our house!)
***************************

And for those of you who wondered - yes, my day yesterday went better than Friday and wasn't LOVELY at all! Of course I only washed one load of clothes and went through the junk mail. Today I must make up for my laziness yesterday so it may indeed end up LOVELY.

We'll see.

13 comments:

Alida said...

I love kids minds. It's so funny when they are discovering the world and trying to make sense of it. Mine refuse to go to bed unless it's dark outside. I live in the NW, so in summer, it doesn't get really dark until almost 10:00 pm.

Lovely!!

buddha_girl said...

Oh God, the penis playing. And so it begins. Here too.

Buddha thinks his penis is the very best thing in the entire world. Now if I can only get him to PEE INTO THE TOILET with it. Sheesh.

janet said...

because it tickles???? oh my.

and yeah, kids? they say the darnedest things. and it doesn't stop when they're teenagers either.

hope today isn't too LOVELEY

janet said...

wish i could spell. or proofread. LOVELY

her indoors said...

i just love the things kids say, he is a very wise young man!

Kimberly said...

At least you know he's got a brain and can use it, right?

Umm...actually, not that comforting is it?

Serina Hope said...

That it pretty funny. It tickes. HAHAHA

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I wondered about you when I never heard back from you. I was terrified the day had become LOVELY and not enjoyable. One load of clothes is plenty of housework in my opinion.

angel said...

oh man he's so funny!

Bren said...

How cute that he can't sleep when the sun is awake. :)

Emma in Canada said...

Awww he's too cute. Our children will make a good pair I think.

One load of laundry is plenty I think. A load a day is what I try and do.

cate said...

oh, that is too funny! i really hope your day doesn't get LOVELY!

M said...

He = just like his mama. Funny as hell.