Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

And the Winner Is.....


We have a winner in my Pay It Forward Book Exchange drawing. I was going to post a really great (~snort~) video of Punkin drawing the name out of a hat. But then I woke up with my head all stuffed up. Then I forgot all about the drawing. Duh. Then my fancy schmancy camera doesn't make videos and I can't figure out how to get the video from my video camera to my computer.

Waaaah. Booo hooo. I know, shut up already. Anyway, what I've ended up with is a pretty crappy cell phone video of my little cutie drawing from a hat. Plus you get a blurry view of the chaos that is his playroom. Please ignore my annoying drawl this time, ok? Please?

So with no further adieu......

video


Congrats on the book, Beccy. Hope you enjoy it! And thanks to everyone who entered/commented. I really like the Pay It Forward idea and will probably do this again in the future. But nothing homemade, because friends, that is killing me!

6 comments:

Junebug said...

I think that is a very cute phone video. It's funny, your voice sounded a lot like Ree's (PW). You could probably do Ethel Merman too. Just kidding. What does Stumble It mean?

Overwhelmed! said...

Congrats to Beccy on her win! :)

ohio blue eyes said...

good night to you too aiden!

nell said...

Even blurry - he's still adorable!

Beccy said...

Thank you Punkin for picking me, I feel very priviledged.

buddha_girl said...

That is the sweetest damn thing in the whole world!

Your voice...is the exact opposite of yours. I think when we finally meet and get to yapping, the world will tilt off its axis!