Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

My Turn to Pay it Forward


I've always liked the "pay it forward" idea. You know, someone does something nice for you so now you're obligated to do the same for someone else. And then so on and so on. I really believe that if everyone could just abide by this principle, the world would be such a better place for it.

Especially when I'm the one getting paid!

And I'm, of course, talking about nice pay it forwards, not "you cut me so I'm gonna cut you, bitch!" pay it forwards. We've got enough of that without making a rule about it.

Anyway, I was one of the first three - oh, hell, lets just say it: I was first, first, first! - commenters on Anglophile Football Fanatic's pay it forward post, so I'm gonna get a special, homemade gift from her. I just can't wait! Now I'm assuming special means really nice and heartfelt and not short bus special. You're my best bloggy friend, right? AFF, don't be an ASS! Send good stuff!

And I don't mean Facebook crabs! You've already given me those..... (What kind of best bloggy friend gives you crabs anyway? Almost makes me want to reconsider the whole stalking thing.....)

So now it's my turn. The first three commenters on this post will receive a special homemade gift from yours truly. Now I'll warn you ahead of time. Mine just may be short bus special! It may have cat fur or poopy finger prints on it, but it'll be sent with all of my bloggy love! 'Cause I'm sweet like that.

Oh, let's be perfectly honest. It may BE poop or cat fur, or even poopy cat fur. But from very special cats! Or a very special kid.

So go ahead and comment and win yourself the Blue Momma's goodies. And not like that sounded, either...... puh-lease!

16 comments:

Kellie said...

I'm scared to receive poppy cat fur.

She sent you Facebook crabs?! What. the. hell?!! :)

Oh and your "short bus special"? Cracked me up!

RaeJane said...

I'm glad I don't have Facebook.
Ew.

Karma. I love it.
I live by it. And I'll probably die by it...

Serina Hope said...

Yay! I am so glad I came by early this morning. Yay!!
I too will pay it forward.

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

How do I love Blue Momma? Let me count the ways!!!

And, I gave you my crabs with the best intentions. And, must add that you attacked my solar system with an alien fleet. Here's hoping my giant ass is enough of a defense shield.

Short bus special? Best one liner you've ever concocted! And, you know I would never inflict something homemade on you. You're getting Bath & Body Works, chica!

Catwoman said...

Sigh. How am I always fourth or fifth for these?

I suck butt munch.

And I love that you gave me crabs on Facebook. Makes me all tingly and itchy, but it makes me feel special.

angel said...

that is such a cool idea! i must try it sometime...

Jo Beaufoix said...

You're tagged.
Come and play if you have time.

buddha_girl said...

Sonofabitch. I'm 8th??????

That bite big donkey balls.

terri said...

I totally missed the boat on this one. But just wanted to say it's a GREAT idea!

Emma in Canada said...

Hmmm...nobody's given me crabs! Is this because I never send stuff myself? Must start. I get a lot of beer though, which leads to some puking, which could lead to god knows what.

I guess I better make my homemade stuff for AFF. Which reminds me I should look back at that post to see who the other commentors were. Ugh. Reading your post today created work for me.

So if that causes you any guilt at all I will tell you right now that it can be relieved by sending me something too. And that reminds me of something else. Was I suppose to send you chicken salt?

nikki said...

Poopey cat hair, just what I've always wanted! It's such a fun game to play. I had a blast sending my gifts out.

mjd said...

Now, you have paid it forward as well as doing a good deed for Fun Monday. You are a very efficient and kind person.

swampy said...

Did someone mention Snow Crabs, Dungeness Crabs, soft-shelled crabs, Rock Crabs, a crabby wife? H-m-m-m.
I would have to jump out of that fish bowl. I can't swim. Visiting for the first time and will be back. Looks like a fun place.

Jen M. said...

I'm so glad I read this - paying it forward is the way to BE!

yellowdog granny said...

i have a pay it forward from you..you did a great thing for me..and i am helping a friend get a job here at the library..or at least im really trying...

Rachel said...

Gah, why don't I have the crabs!