Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

It's Meme Day



The lovely Jo tagged me for this Meme a while back. And from all from all the way across the pond. Of course, like the procrastinator extraordinaire I am, I'm just getting around to it.

I know, its surprising isn't it? Usually I'm all over a chance to talk about me, me, me, but me, uh, I mean I, haven't felt terribly talkative lately. Or it could just be that Facebook has rotted my brain and I no longer have the ability to do anything other than SuperPoke AAF or send buck toothers to Catwoman.

And lets don't even talk about Kim kicking my ass EVERY GAME at Scrabulous.

First, the rules:

1) You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
2) Players must list one fact that is relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name then use a name that you like.
3) When you are tagged, you must write a post containing your own middle name game facts.
4) At the end of your post, you must tag one person for each letter in your middle name. Don’t forget to comment them telling that they are tagged and to read your post to get the rules.

If you look on my social security card my middle name is now my maiden name. It also starts with a K.

What the hell starts with a K? Besides Kangaroo. I'm sometimes a little jumpy, but wouldn't describe myself as a kangaroo. And it may look like I'm carrying something around in a pouch on my belly, but I promise you, it's all me.

Which leaves me with the middle name I was born with. So let's go....

Oh, the L's just start flowing immediately. Lazy. Large. Lethargic. Luminous. Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to let that last one slip. Laughter. But for the past three years I'd have to say love. Because since Punkin was born there has been an abundance of love around our house. An overflowing. I want to tell him I love him a hundred times a day and I want to hear him say it to me twice as many times. I think once I had a child I really realized my capacity for love. And it is large. But not lazy or lethargic.

Ebullient. I know I just used lethargic in the last one, and ebullient is close to opposite of lethargic, but they both apply. One of the definitions of ebullient is overflowing with fervor, enthusiasm, or excitement; bubbling up like a boiling liquid. That's how I tend to be. I'm like the boiling liquid. I tend to just sit there, then start to bubble a little, then bam! I'm boiling. I get overly excited about things - like this blog, or a new cross stitch project or cake decorating and just bubble over about them for a while. Then on to the next thing...

Intelligent. Ok, I'm not Albert Einstein or anything, but I'm no dummy either. I always said I would never be rich or beautiful, but I was smart and you can't take smart away. I know some of you are thinking, yeah, right. Smart. Smart ass, maybe. But that's just so you don't feel inadequate, as, when I'm not thinking about myself, I'm always thinking of others! Oh, and most important of all? Smart doesn't sag when you get old!

Another hard one. Ginormous? Is that a word? No? How about great? Ok, let's go with gabby. I like to talk. I really do. I'll talk about anything. Anytime. Want my number? Cause I'm listed. The one thing I really miss about working outside the home, besides the paycheck, is the gabbing. So if you're the same? Email, IM, comment, call, smoke signal. I'm ready and waiting to gab.

Hard headed. I'm hard headed. I admit it. I always often think I'm right and you just may have a pretty hard time convincing me otherwise. Now if you do convince me, I'll be the first to tell everyone else that you were right and I was wrong. But you've got to convince me. I'm working on trying not to be so hard headed, but 39 years of something is hard to change. Especially when you're hard headed.

So, enough about me. I'm tagging:

L - Laughter, Love & Madness. Now it's all about you!
E - Ohio Blue Eyes. Eyes starts with E.
I - I'm A Mom. Whew. Finally one that starts with the right letter!
G - Buddha Girl. Girl for G.
H - AFF. Don't argue. She's an H, I promise.

Any ideas for tomorrow, people? Because I'm on empty here.....

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love this meme...and your answers were fass-kin-ating!

Lil Mouse (Jill) said...

umm GINORMOUS is being added to the dictionary!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

That Chick Over There said...

I love this meme too. :)

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Yay you. Tomorrow's Wed, chica. Be perusing the net for perty pics that are wordless.

Now, I'm sitting here, with Bones on pause (darn you) thinking of what in tarnation I'm gonna write! Egads, woman. This is going to keep me up all night!

buddha_girl said...

OMG. My middle name is HUGE. Sheesh.

I still love you, though.

Mom Chatter said...

You done good! "Ginormous" that one's cracking me up! :)

Serina Hope said...

What a great Meme. You did a fantastic job! And you tagged me...woah, the pressure. I will tackle this tomorrow evening, and never fear, I shall do my best. Oh yeah, I GOT MR. LINKY TO WORK ON MY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!! Who is learning? That's right!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

your meme was so fun to read. i especially liked your "G" section. and what starts with "K"? kathleen!

cute and cool email today, thanks,
kathleen

Morgan Leigh said...

omg- we have the same middle name. :-)

angel said...

luvverly stuff! i did it a while ago too...