Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Haiku Friday


Haiku Friday

Ok, what a week! I'll actually do a real post and elaborate more later- can you believe it? a real post this week?-, but now on to Haiku Friday -

This has been some week
I've been too tired to post
Call me bad blogger.

I didn't need them -
Was he in league with parents?
Damn adult braces.

I know, those sucked. But I've been really lame this week, so why break with tradition.

Well, to not totally break with tradition I'll close with one about poop:

Yes, I pissed him off.
Yes, he'll show me who's the boss
With huge poop in pants.

So does he love me?
Well, he lets me wipe his butt.
Ugh. No! Not Hubby!!!!!

7 comments:

~JJ! said...

Ha! Those are too much.

Kimberly said...

Ah, you make me laugh!

I've encountered a lot of gals who've had a miserable week (me too!). What's goin' on?

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I thought we were doing "why men sucked" haikus. Oh, well, always next week. I think you are going to look HOT with your new braces.

That Chick Over There said...

OMG! Hilarious!!

Jennifer aka Binky Bitch said...

Love them!!!

Serina Hope said...

I love them, they are great. Mine are depressing, so you may want to avoid my page as it will not contribute to your weekend of peace and happiness.

slackermommy said...

Very funny! I have yet to give this a try. I'm waiting for my creative juices to flow.