Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Blogger Play


Has anyone checked out Blogger Play? It's a new Blogger feature which displays random photos which have been posted on Blogger.

If the photo interests you, you can click on it and visit the blog it was posted on.

I thought this was a very interesting feature and I've seen some lovely and interesting photos.

Take a look and if you find something cool, let me know. OK?

If you'd rather not have your photos in the rotation, you may opt out by going to your profile and selecting No to adding your blog to Blogger's listings.

9 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

Figured you'd like this one:
http://utestephan.blogspot.com/2007/09/wahlkampf-in-der-usa.html

Blue Momma said...

Now that one? Totally worth doing this post for!!!!

Rock on Blogger Play!

Kimberly said...

I find that kind of disturbing. So someone could click on a picture of one of my kids and find my blog? Umm...eww.

Mom Chatter said...

I saw this, but haven't checked it out yet... I think I'll head over to check it out! Although, I think it's a tad disturbing, too.

Brenna said...

hey thanks for the link. I didn't know about it. And yes, some of them do have really nice photos. :)

nikki said...

When I first read the post title I thought it said Booger Play.

Blue Momma said...

Nikki - Sadly enough, you wouldn't be out of line thinking one of my post might be called booger play!

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!
I am been engaged 10 years on the finance personal software If you have some questions, please get in touch with me.
My Home [b][url=http://www.financepersonalsoftware.com/]finance personal software[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

This blog is great. How did you come up witht he idea?