Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Wordless Wednesday


Judging by the smoke I'm guessing we are too old for candles now......

For more wordless Wednesday posts, click here. I forgot the link until reading Not Afraid to Use Its blog. Must have inhaled too much of that smoke.......

8 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Love the kitty-cats on the shelves in back of Birthday Man!

~ Napoleon

Catwoman said...

How hysterical! Did the smoke detectors go off?

Rayne said...

Never too old for candles! Great photo.

Not Afraid to Use It said...

OMG, I actually laughed out loud at your caption!! What a great picture! And I agree with the previous commenter--we are NEVER too old for candles. If nothing else, you can roast marshmallows over the cake before you blow them out!

Yankee Belle said...

I remember once when I was little, I was adding candles to my mom's b-day cake. She told me if the number of candles sound like it could be a fire hazard...don't do it. One is enough.

Jennie said...

My husband and I have started doing one candle for each decade- plus any remaining change.

Candles are fun, after all.

Love the smoke!

Kimberly said...

That's hilarious! What an awesome moment you captured there!

Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Hilarious! Great pic!