Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

The Most Boring Search Terms of All Time


Yesterday I finally got my hands on the new Harry Potter book - thanks Mommapeas!- and I've been on another Potter binge every free moment since then. I didn't get to start on it until about 10:30 last night and then we had a play date this morning, but I have finally finished it. My head is splitting, my eyes are tiny red slits and I've got about 95% of the blogs on my feeds which have been updated and I have yet to read.

I know, waaaaaaah, and no, I don't want any cheese with my whine. Smart asses.

All of that just leads me to a lazy post for today, one which has been sitting in my drafts partially finished for a while. Yes, I'm going to share (yeah, like its something reeeealy special) my search terms with you. I don't get cery many hits from searches, but for the ones I do get I should receive a Most Boring Searches EVER Award.

Please, my three readers, don't desert me due to the poor quality of my posting today! I just need a break and to not think for the rest of the night. Well, maybe except for a comment or ten........
  • "Tide to go" stinks - my only mention of Tide was to use it to clean up poop. No poop hits though and I'm quite disappointed
  • Dora the phone is ringing - Is this kind of like Freddy vs Jason? or Predator vs. Alien ? Is someone hoping for Wonder Pets saaaave Dora? I say leave that heifer alone.
  • fish bowl cake - sorry, wrong number
  • fish bowl toad habitat - our fish died. Sorry again
  • how to care for frogs in the fish bowl - Enough with the frogs! Wouldn't frogs be in a frog bowl and not a fish bowl anyway?
  • i miss those moments - Yeah, me too.
  • walmart fish bowl - Please get off my blog! WAL. MART. SUCKS.
  • his willy - Ok, so he is two and he thinks it's a great toy. Perv. You, not Punkin'.
  • how did shrek spent his life - Probably playing with the same toys as my Punkin'.
  • i am rated r - Are you? Do you think I may be writing about you?
  • i love being mom because - Ok, so I get this one. Hope you like it!
  • my life in a fish bowl - The fish bowl, folks, the fish bowl.
  • ocd alabama - So am am OC and I live in Alabama. I hope you kept searching and got some real help.
  • spanking potty - Was this the same perv who was searching for "his willy"?
  • stegosaurus brontosaurus - This search is as lame as this post. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

yeah, well check me out with my hits for an obese, man squashing dominatrix!!! Goddess Patty anyone??