Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Holy Heart Failures, Batman!


It is 6:13pm. I cannot believe it. Global warming must have reversed itself and we are entering the next ice age starting this afternoon. Check out the weather here:The heat index is actually lower than the temperature. Can you believe it? It's 6pm and it only feels like 98 degrees outside! Wow!

I told Punkin', who has been wanting to go outside all day, that we would go outside this afternoon when it cooled off. But it's still 100 damn degrees! I promise you, I. will. melt. if I go outside. His slide must be like 2000 degrees (hey, how about someone comment and tell me how to make the little degree thingy so I can stop typing degrees). And besides, I. Will. Melt.

It's supposed to cool off even more tonight:
So I'm thinking we'll go out at around 11pm.

Late night playdate anyone?

10 comments:

buddha_girl said...

Buddha and I will be there with bells on. I LOATHE this farking heat wave. I keep trying to explain to Buddha that I will EXPLODE if I'm exposed to the heat. Fuck the heat mizer! I hate him! Mother Nature should kick his ass!!!!!

M said...

And I'm bitching about 87 degrees right now. Hell.

But you bastards have a/c, no? So just stay inside and dont' move! Play outside in winter! (or move to WA!)

M said...

btw i've been quiet because bastard google reader decided you hadn't updated in day. wtf. ass hole.

Kellie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I *fluffy pink heart* new peeps and now? I have a new blog to stalk...uh, I mean read :)

nell said...

Uh, maybe just drag him (and yourself, and some coffee) out of bed and outside at 6? Just a thought.

Kimberly said...

Ouch. Wow. Ouch.

I'm feeling very articulate this evening, can you tell?

CakeHead said...

Now I'm curious as to where you live, because those temps are dangerously close to desert temps! Tomorrow it's only supposed to be 108 (yeah a degree thingee would be nice). It's 10pm and 97 degrees. I melted long ago!

Yankee Belle said...

I feel like a horrible mom. I keep telling my lil pumpkin that we will go outside later. But like you said, it is still too damn hot. 'Mama - outside. MAMA - OUTSIDE.' I know you know the drill.

Catwoman said...

I told mine outside went bye bye, because yeah, playing in 102 degree temperatures? Over my dead body. no, literally, he would be playing over my dead body if I stood in that.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Playdate sounds great! Should I set something official on our group calendar?

Which park are we less likely to be mugged in after dark?