Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

We Did It!!


In the immortal words of that great feminist icon, Dora the Explorer -

We did it!
We did it!
We did it!
We did it!

After a day of holding it in and a morning of walking around looking like he had a stick in his butt, my sweet, adorable, grown up Punkin' pooped in the potty!

He flushed it immediately, you know he's just clean like that, or you'd be looking at Punkin' poop right now.

After I finished doing the greatest potty dance of all time I bestowed upon him his greatest desire.

He got the mystery worm. Of course, it is no longer a mystery for you because here it is:
And here are a few more since I had the camera out and am always in the mood for showing off my Punkin!


After those photos I'm thinking maybe he should be Monkey and not Punkin'!

3 comments:

Mommapeas said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!

random_mommy said...

Who knew a worm could be so creepy and so much fun at the same time?!?!

Catwoman said...

Hurray for punkin! And he looks so manly in that cut off shirt with his bulging biceps!

Congrats on breaking the potty training barriers! I'd say that you deserve a really, really strong margarita or other drink of your choice.