Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Oh, No He Didn't!!


Punkin' was acting up today so I told I him to go lay down in his bed and take a nap. I usually lay down with him until he is sleeping, but I figured I'd try to let him go solo today. Now he has been dry on his naps 100% of the time since we started potty training a month ago.

That little shit peed in his bed!! On purpose! Like one minute after I put him in there. And then came and told me. And smiled! And laughed!

I'm gonna kill him!!! I guess I've bragged on him a little too much the past few days. He has said he was going to go on my cookbooks (which sit on a low shelf) in the kitchen. I guess I should have taken him seriously. And maybe go sniff them.

I'm not much on spanking, but I have to admit that I tore his little butt up and put him to bed. On the wet sheets. I know I'm a bad mommy, but he hates it and maybe that will make him think twice about peeing on the bed again. More specifically, peeing on his bed on purpose.

I was going to take a little nap while he was napping (damn Internet just won't let me get to sleep before 2am!), but I may just go fix myself a little toddy....it's five o'clock somewhere, right?

8 comments:

Jennifer aka Binky Bitch said...

Yep, it's 5 o' clock!

Can we just skip the potty training phase, cause it doesn't sound too fun?!

Emma in Canada said...

Mine pees on the carpet. On purpose.

I'm a Mom!..? said...

I'm not looking forward to this and where do they learn these manipulation tactics?

Catwoman said...

Is it bad that I giggled, just a little bit?

If it is, I'll just have a toddy with you, ok?

Jennifer said...

Wow, makes me grateful mine's in the stinky teenage years. Couldn't PAY me to go backward!!!!

M said...

Oh. I had to giggle too. Naughty naughty child! (And swamp creature is a BIG ONE too in this house. Though Liam has a large rotation of backyardigans he loves. thank cod. The tea leaves is watched often too. Often enough that Josh & I regularly end things with "exciting ANNNNNND funnny!" in our best backyardigan voice.)

ohio blue eyes said...

baaaaaaad punkin'!

drink up, it only has to be noon...or daylight somewhere!

Kimberly said...

So happy to have found your blog - I love your writing style, and you're hilarious to boot!

I would've reacted the same way.

And I'm not just saying that to be nice.