Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

Hi, My Name is Blue Momma and I'm an Addict


Yes, I'm an addict. I obviously have an addictive personality because I am addicted to everything!
  • checking my email. All. The. Damn. Time.
  • reading blogs - refreshing my feeds every 2 minutes
  • DVR. enough said
  • being on poop watch
  • food

The one thing I'm not addicted to housework. I've been here with this laptop in my lap for the last 2 1/2 hours and my house is trashed. I am having Bunco here on Thursday so Punkin' is at his Nanny's house so I can get some housework done. I've watched Big Brother 8, Bad Girls Road Trip, chatted with Roomie, and read umpteen blogs. But no housework.

I try to be organized, I really do. I have good intentions. I know I should put things up when I am through with them. I know everything has a place and should be in it's place. I also know Zaxby's Chicken Finger Dinner has 12 billion calories, but I had it for dinner anyway.

Punkin' puts his dirty dishes in the sink, but my cereal bowl from this morning is still on the sofa. At least I'm teaching him right. Do what I say, not what I do. Maybe he can teach me!

So I guess I could just pile all of this crap up, put a piece of plywood over it, add a table cloth and I would have an extra Bunco table, plus not have to clean up.

Uhhhh, I have to get up! But, wait, I still haven't watched Big Love, and I need to delete some stuff from the DVR before it is full. And I see Roomie is online. And there are two crumbs left from my Zaxby's Chicken Finger Dinner.

Maybe I'll get a part time job and a maid.......

5 comments:

Woobie said...

I feel your pain! I have always checked my e-mail constantly, especially when I worked. Reading blogs is my new fascination, and great blogs like yours just propel things. DVR is a wonderful invention to record programs which provide a brief mental getaway from the day-to-day. Food is a whole other story ... I love Zaxby's, too! And I'm not on poop watch yet (mine is just 5-months-old). I've just become OCD about housework, which my hubby is thankful for. I just wish I could get addicted to EXERCISE. :)

random_mommy said...

Big Love is getting good finally...

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Blogs are so addictive, and I seem to find new ones everyday.

My bed is unmade, my child is still playing in her crib and I haven't had breakfast or worked out. How's that for addicted?

Jennifer said...

I believe we were separated at birth. I know the only thing keeping me from achieving my true Martha Stewart heritage is my addiction to Pogo. No wonder the medical association is trying to get video games listed as an addiction. "My name is Jennifer and I'm addicted to Word Whomp..."
Seriously, housework will always be there, so take it easy. In 50 years, not a single living soul will remember the dust on your shelves!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://lecturer.elektrounesa.org/?u=videoseannabelle8]Fast Video Indexer 1.04[/url] [url=http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videoseamy1]PPT To Video Scout 1.50[/url]
A123 All Video Converter Platinum 5.3 MovieSoft Video to iPhone Converter
http://www.blogportalen.no/blog/?u=videosealesha2 Leawo DVD Creator
[url=http://www.solonoilista.altervista.org/bloghoster/?u=videosealfie2]DVD Fab Platinum 5.0[/url] [url=http://www.blogsplosion.com/?u=videoseamaryllis3]A-one DVD Copy 5.66[/url]
Okoker Video to PSP Converter iPod Movie Video Converter 2.08
http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videoseanjelica1 VP7 Personal Edition
Xilisoft Video Converter 3.1.53.03
my icq:858499940385