Life in the Fish Bowl

welcome

The Song Remains the Same


It's like I've been here before. The bathroom floor. Begging for poopie. This time, however, I've made myself a nice pallet of towels to try to help cushion the old bum. I'm wondering just how long potty training is supposed to take? We've been at it non stop for the past eight days now and I am TIRED.

As I type this my Punkin' is pulling on his willy saying "Bigger, bigger". hehe. Maybe if he could pay a little less attention to it and concentrate a little more on its neighbor we could get something accomplished today.

On a less malodorous note, I made lasagna last night and it was soooooo good! Shouldn't be surprised as the recipe, by Pioneer Woman, was called The Best Lasagna. Ever. I also tried her Chicken Spaghetti which, especially if you like things a little spicy, was delicious. Hubby liked it, Punkin' even liked it and he normally turns his little button nose up at anything which he hasn't had before. He ate a ton! This gets Chicken Spaghetti the Life in the Fish Bowl five fish rating!

I am going now to look for some strong tape, approximately the size of a toddler's mouth. Then extra strength Tylenol or maybe a little Midori.

This is going to be a long day. I'm open for suggestions......


1 comments:

AnGlOpHiLe FoOtBaLl FaNaTiC said...

I'll bring that grasshopper!